How to apply the hidden weapon transmog option?

I bought and learned the hidden-weapon spell from Master Tan; but the transmogrifier guy doesn’t seem to offer me any hidden-weapon option. What might I be overlooking? :thinking:

PS: Yes, I know that my char is messed up. It seems to be affecting a number of players.

They’re under the fist weapon option as ‘handwraps’, so you’ll need to be using one handed weapons to mog into them. They’re also Monk only if you were trying to mog them on another class.

1 Like

I did attempt the transmog on my monk but, true, didn’t search for “Handwraps.” I feel slightly foolish but am glad to see that that transmog option does now exist for me and that I’ve applied it to my several monks. Thank you!

3 Likes

Off topic but every time I see your name it makes me sad that the cracked out skinny kul tiran wasn’t a thing, that would be the perfect race at that point

1 Like

Especially if I could swap between the two forms like a worgen

1 Like

Just macro out a Detroit then when kul punch lands Smash, watching kids fly

2 Likes

I had forgot this existed till I saw your post.

Wondering if they have an offhand variant that hides the offhand items entirely :3

Not that I am aware of, I always did like using the desert cane from the rare in ZF because it’s one of the few offhands that actually is sheathe on the character and not just hiding magically.

1 Like

sadnesssss

Uh huh, they need to make most of the off hand staves sheath on the back, or let us mog off hand items to weapons. It’s weird only like 3 ( ish ) do. Used to use this one lots too, esp on my priest.