How to always show health on bars

So with the new UI update, I can’t find an easy way for it to always show me numbers on bars. Currently I’m having to play with ElvUI enabled (what I was using before) but I wanna use the new UI for a bit too.

I just can’t if I cannot see %'s, especially since I’ll be healing.

Menu > Gameplay > Interface
Bottom at the screen

Alternatively just use the search bar function to find it (supremely useful, just search for “Health” or “Display” and you’ll find it

3 Likes

yo can we get some help with wow tickets ? mine has been on going for 5 days, with the only feed back is a link to wow head . one we pay days to play this game , and you are telling me its gonna be 30 days for them to fix a quest thats intrinsic to game play (a dying world wont trigger so I cant unlock the new races , having done all the other stuff needed except the war campaign). and when i submitted a ticket , having already looked up possible resolutions , they just referred me to a 3rdf party site like they are Digital Extremes . im fuming man , i just want my silly little quest so i can go about my silly little way

Have this enabled. I still have to hover over my bars to see the numbers or %.
I’d include a screenshot link, but they’re not letting me do it.

7 Likes

Menu > Interface > Display > Status Text

72 Likes

There, worked that time.
Thanks.

3 Likes

No problem

1. The queue for tickets right now is abnormally long due to a lot of things happening at once that meant that they couldn’t prepare for it
  2. A good idea is to follow their recommendation since … A Dying World has been marked as obsolete apparently

So for whatever allied race you are trying to unlock you wouldn’t need that quest anyway, since its not part of any quest chain related to any allied race

The War Campaign for BFA isn’t started by this quest - you just go to, since you are on a Horde character, Zandalar and do the war campaign quests

I’d recommend asking for help in the customer support portion of the forum though, as I might be missing something but nothing indicates that you would need this quest to unlock any allied race

what im stuck on is what ever follows the third foothold , i did it . and there were no other quests that triggered for it , and wow head said i needed the heart of aezeroth to do it which includes the a dying world quest , ty for the help boss

1 Like

i fixed it actually. it wasnt showing i had the quest but was able to turn it in anyway . therefore moving forward

Options - write status in the search bar you will see - Interface - Status text where you can choose : Numeric value, Percentage, Both or none. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Have no idea why it took me so long to find, seriously thank you so much LOL

I can’t thank you enough for this help!

I want to hug you.

1 Like

GD it. I’ve been drawing all over my GD monitor screen.

Exactly what i was looking for! Thanks chummer!

I had this set to both, but it wasn’t showing for some reason. Went back and switched it around, and now it’s working. Thanks!!

1 Like

Thanks so much man

I love you for this, thank you.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! :joy: