How the layer-exploit suspensions will go down

Lol tell that to the icc raiders who got temp banned for the saronite bomb deal.

Man all the defenders are salty lol

1 Like

What does “#MyClassic” even mean, and is there any support for hashtags on Battle Net forums?

Incorrect /10

Incorrect. I am correct

#MyClassic

But…Mr. Tauren seems so nice!?

1 Like

But you can be banned for exploiting it.

2 Likes

It’s not exploiting. They’re doing nothing to exploit it. There’s no cooldown and everyone can do it. This is what people wanted lol

#MyClassic

1 Like

Sorry troll. Might want to read their just released blue post. Even Blizzard called layer hopping an exploit

/cheers

2 Likes

Uhh … that’s not fear mongering, dude. Blizzard has a long history of removing ill-gotten gains. Granted, I don’t know for sure what they’re going to do, but I’m thinking 80% chance that after they apply a fix they remove all materials acquired using the exploit. They’ve done that sort of thing in the past. No reason to believe they won’t do it here especially given all the panic over it.

So anyone who’s been taking advantage of the exploit. Enjoy your shinies! You probably ain’t keeping em, lol. :laughing:

1 Like

Blizzard’s game, Blizzard’s rules. They can ban you because they don’t like your ugly face if they so please.

1 Like

Sure they did. It’s such an exploit that it was introduced because people were crying about having to compete for mobs and nodes. People are doing just that. People said way before release that people would use it in ways that would ruin Classic and blizzard didn’t do anything about it. But who would have guessed that an anti MMO feature with no restrictions would have done that

#MyClassic

The only question now is the money on a rollback or just a bank wipe?

The odds of doing nothing is very low. They are this close to finishing what is to be a HUGE statement on the level of their exploitation tolerance.

The system is being abused for the purpose of greed and to cheaply get ahead of the curb.

I’ll give two definitions of the word ‘exploit’ from the Oxford dictionary to put this case to rest:

1. Make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource).
    “500 companies sprang up to exploit this new technology”

2. Make use of (a situation) in a way considered unfair or underhand.
    “the company was exploiting a legal loophole”

There you have it my friend. No matter how many opinions you can muster you can’t beat the dictionary.

according to the TOS they can ban you for anything they want to ban you for.

So everything in WoW has been exploited so everything and everyone should be banned

#MyClassic

1 Like

It’s done lad.

Well maybe when I was little

#MyClassic

So, looks like it’s much ado about nothing, which is what I’ve suspected for days: