How tall are Nightborne

I cannot seem to find a source and I've heard players say they are shorter the Night Elves?
So far, there's no source saying one way or the other that they're shorter or taller than night elves. So far as we know, they're the same height. In-game models aren't a reliable indicator of lore size, as models are often intentionally out of scale for a variety of reasons.
Their models are slightly shorter than the night elves, but in-game models aren't always correct to the lore. Tauren models are eight feet tall when they're actually ten in the lore, for example.

I think it just depends on the person. The two probably fluctuate between which is the tallest, depending on which individuals are being measured.
02/21/2018 08:11 PMPosted by Samariyu
So far, there's no source saying one way or the other that they're shorter or taller than night elves. So far as we know, they're the same height. In-game models aren't a reliable indicator of lore size, as models are often intentionally out of scale for a variety of reasons.

You mean that human boss in that one dungeon isn't 15 feet tall in lore? There goes my hope for a giantess waifu.
1 Like
I'd say they are likely at least as tall as Night Elves, but probably not as tall as a Zandalari Troll.
1 Like
02/21/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Mustakraken
I'd say they are likely at least as tall as Night Elves, but probably not as tall as a Zandalari Troll.

Remember kids: don't do Arcane, it'll turn you into a manlet.
They seem to be about night elf height.
1 Like
02/21/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Tewdee
02/21/2018 08:11 PMPosted by Samariyu

You mean that human boss in that one dungeon isn't 15 feet tall in lore? There goes my hope for a giantess waifu.
Honey.

Have you ever heard of dem thick-armed wide-hipped Vrykul women?

The dream lives.
1 Like
02/21/2018 08:33 PMPosted by Samariyu
02/21/2018 08:13 PMPosted by Tewdee

Honey.

The dream lives.

Thick thighs save lives but thigh highs are my demise.
02/21/2018 08:34 PMPosted by Tewdee
<span class="truncated">...</span>Honey.

The dream lives.

Thick thighs save lives but thigh highs are my demise.
What's that?

Did someone summon the Archangel of Thigh Highs?

https://imgur.com/a/7rjWm
Was funny because today I just noticed my Nightborne was taller than a blood elf.
In-game they look the like they're the same height as Night Elves.

I'd assume that since blizzard didn't adjust the base NE skeleton's scale that they're roughly the same height as Night Elves lore-wise, but yeah as others have said in-game scale isn't necessarily 100% accurate. We need some official clarification.

Time for someone to tweet loreology. :P

02/21/2018 08:39 PMPosted by Samariyu

Oh my dear, sweet Avacyn :c

Innistrad is dark as hell now without those heavenly thighs to light the way.
This is the rp guide I'm using, as it's the most in depth I've found: http://rpheaven.org/forum/index.php?/topic/11644-rp-guide-how-to-roleplay-a-nightborne/

Here it says they're around nine feet tall.
02/21/2018 09:44 PMPosted by Miraji
In-game they look the like they're the same height as Night Elves.

I'd assume that since blizzard didn't adjust the base NE skeleton's scale that they're roughly the same height as Night Elves lore-wise, but yeah as others have said in-game scale isn't necessarily 100% accurate. We need some official clarification.

Time for someone to tweet loreology. :P

02/21/2018 08:39 PMPosted by Samariyu

Oh my dear, sweet Avacyn :c

Innistrad is dark as hell now without those heavenly thighs to light the way.
I'd happily sacrifice Sigarda and Arlinn Kord to have Avacyn, Gisela, and Flight Goldnight back. Never really cared much about Bruna, tbh. But I suppose she can come along too.

But Goldnight a best.

RIP Innistrad. Goodnight, Archangel of Thighs, blessed be thy name.

Here's hoping Sorin takes brutal vengeance on Nahiri.
Nightborne were night elves pre War of the Ancients. Yes they mutated from the Nightwell and are 10,000 years older, but there is nothing to suggest they grew or shrank from their original height.
I think the Nightborne are a little taller then the Night Elves to be honest. I wish there is Videos of Nightborne Giantesses roaming around Azeroth.
11/01/2018 08:31 PMPosted by Roverorc
I think the Nightborne are a little taller then the Night Elves to be honest. I wish there is Videos of Nightborne Giantesses roaming around Azeroth.
Not only did you necro this post, but you have also creeped me the hell out with your macrophilia.
We don't have lore numerical measurements for any of the races. the only numbers that exist are from the non-cannocial RPG books. We do have averaged heights for PC's and you can see that some are a head taller or shorter when compared to another race. One also needs to account for stances such as straight up or built in slouching. Also some races are more or less dimorphic than others. Goblin and gnomes don't show anywhere near the differences found in Trolls, Draenei, and Tauren between genders.

But you're not going to get numbers elsewhere because they're generally not part of storytelling. You get qualitative descriptions of individuals such as "tall Tauren" "short squat man" etc. But you're not going to find lore that puts numerical measurements on anyone because walkign up to someone with a ruler isn't generally done in storytelling.
02/21/2018 08:12 PMPosted by Cannibal
Their models are slightly shorter than the night elves, but in-game models aren't always correct to the lore. Tauren models are eight feet tall when they're actually ten in the lore, for example.

I think it just depends on the person. The two probably fluctuate between which is the tallest, depending on which individuals are being measured.

The men's models are actually slightly taller than Night Elf men!
Why we don’t have 10 foot tall Tauren I’ll never know