How many posts have you "read" so far?

1. Seems about right.

Blizzard has no way of knowing if you’ve actually read a post that displays on your monitor so it’s really a count of posts loaded. That’s why it’s such a high number. Click on the High Elf thread and scroll to the bottom for a quick 4500.

You caught me before my edit. Like I said, I had it backwards.

I have read roughly 581 posts so far. Just really started to read more then I usually read.

4 days, 13h read time, 221 topics, 6.3k post read

We can’t hit Trust Level 2 until 15 days. We can’t have lvl 3 until 100 days.

Not to mention I can’t have level 3 anyhow.

: (

I need an addon to use these forums. I don’t care about being max prestige or elevated to some kind of alt MVP status.

I’m just trying to read my posts.

1 Like

1.9k . . . . word for word!!! :smiley:

The setting within game is:

Menu > interface > Social > “Display Only Character Achievements to Others”

https://i.imgur.com/PLA4iOv.jpg

2 Likes

Gah, that’s what I get for wandering off while replying! :sweat_smile:

Yea, I mean - I don’t really know how to fix it other than waiting it out and hoping that everything updates correctly, unfortunately. It was just something I was wondering about.

No idea.
Is there some way to track this?

There is actually a minimal amount of time that it must remain on the screen for. So just holding the down arrow can miss a number of posts in a thread.

Btw, Aotabo<Raze> is right. The HE thread does pad your numbers. When I first looked at my count before I read his post, I was at exactly 4k. Now I’m at 4600 which matches what post I’m at in that tread (623.)

Awesome system, Blizz :+1: Rewarding my mouse scrolling skills.

1 Like

1k read, 4 days visited. I wonder if you all are scrolling till the end of a thread, I usually read one or two post before I move to another thread lol

I’m getting used to it, after being determined to hate it.

Really just posting because I LOVE your name. TY for reminding me of the most epic series I’ll ever read, over and over.

I’m open, but it’ll be hard to top.

: )

1 Like

Correction: 50 days, not 100 days. The prerequisite is “50 days of the past 100” so at 50 days if you visited every day would be considered 50 of 100.

1 Like

I scroll all the way through regardless if I’m actually reading the thread or not.

Click Middle Mouse
Choose slow auto scroll speed
???
Profit

1 Like

Click your account avatar - top right corner of this page.

Click the Setting gear shaped icon or the teeny tiny snowman shape thing left of your name.

Then click Summary.

(My instructions are kinda ditzy.)

1 Like

There is no such thing as a quick scroll through that thread. I just tried it to see if you dragged the bar on the right to the bottom, you don’t get credit. If you try to scroll your way through it, it still takes 5 or more long boring minutes.

Or clicking on your name on a post you’ve created in a thread and click “view activity”.

1 Like