How many posts have you "read" so far?

I’ve got a figure of 2.0K, but the actual value for “topics viewed” is only 102.

I assume that the read figure is just the length of the topics you have scrolled through. To say I’ve actually read through 2000+ forum posts seems a bit nonsensical to me.

I don’t. Maybe I’ll change my mind if they fix things.

I don’t like how it’s not easy to have a quote chain going. Gets confusing on what people are responding to.

I don’t like the fact my achievement points aren’t showing correctly.

Armory doesn’t work correctly either.

Limited number of likes. Why…? But, I can get on my 26 alts and give someone 26 upvotes.

Tried to link a mount to someone from Warcraft mounts. Not allowed.

To get back on topic, I’m at 4k post read but Aotabo has a good idea so I’m going to go read the HE threads to inflate my stats… for some reason.

2 Likes

900ish.

Only read what really strikes my interest. A lot of threads devolve so fast it isn’t worth scrolling to the bottom.

Remember folks… if you’re rushing to 20k posts just for trust level 3? You still need to put in 50 days on the forums. So it’s really no rush.

That is about 5.2 seconds per post.

1 Like

Lol, I’ll never surpass Snow in post count.

And it’s not a race indeed, but having that visible number will always tempt comparison to the numbers that others have, and a bit of competition.

Still not entirely sure I like this particular aspect of the new forums, the summary of activity.

It’s not like /played.

Not yet, anyway…

Summary sometimes takes you to the most inane post, but because its been liked 20 times, it must be important!

1 Like

Also, the stuff for level 3 does expire, you have to maintain it to remain at level 3. So rushing it means your post reading will drop off very quickly when the 100 day mark comes around.

1 Like

I learned today that you can do that by hitting the blank speech bubble on the far left of your tool bar up there in this reply window.

I didn’t do that here, just highlighted and hit the Quote thing that popped up. There’s still more to learn here.

Out of curiosity, does your posting character have the “show only character achievements” box ticked in-game?

This character of mine does, I sort of figured that’s why her cheev points only show 765 instead of the 15k-ish I actually have.

1 Like

I’m a slacker. 1.9k read in 4 hours.

But I don’t really care that much about the trust level thingie (except getting to “like” more posts).

Not rushing, just reading the forums like I normally do

This is correct as I do the same.

1 Like

Yes. I have never unchecked it.

Edit: Strike that. I got it backwards. I have never checked that option.

Stats

• 4 days visited
  • 39 minutes read time
  • 22 topics viewed
  • 362 posts read
  • 4 likes given
  • 0 topics created
  • 64 posts created
  • 13 likes received

Need forum carry pst

2 Likes

I can’t find where to do that. Teach me something else about the new forum please.

It is actually inside the game and not on the forums.

One sec and I’ll give instructions.

Oh. Okay then, will mess with it tonite when I get in-game.

Sneaky suspicion that my number won’t change much since I’m the main and earned most of the achievements alone.

So it’s set to only show the character’s achievements?

That seems to be the reason you see the discrepancy between in-game and the forums.

If it’s the armory, then … :woman_shrugging: Armory’s well-known for being broken half the time.