How many of you won't be playing TBC?

Willing to bet we’ve seen the exact same horrors in humanity. :flushed:

1 Like

I’ve said from the start it was level 60 or bust. Everything from Classic’s launch to right now has done nothing but reinforce that decision all the more.

I could care less whats happening with TBC. Its my hope they just leave eternal vanilla servers alone and I can find a guild that still likes doing the content.

5 Likes

Cool story, brah.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I don’t waste time with petty arguments with trolls who should not even be posting here. You can read ANY of the dozens of threads in the last few hours to educate yourself if you really wanted an answer. As it is, you are trolling.

Not trolling, but I guess I am being trolled.

as many posts as ive seen you on i honestly cant get a fix on what type of player you are. your viewpoints always seem to contradict each other. the only thing i can imagine is you dont really care, youre just here to post.

anyways. enjoy not having arena gear unless you work for it.

2 Likes

That is a flat out lie.

yeah. theres no point in explaining anything to them. all they want is engagement from us.

1 Like

wowwwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

That’s okay.

I’ve got you figured out.

1 Like

cool story, brah

thanks for sharing

1 Like

Nope, we are just limited as to how many trolls we can report each day. Catch ya later. :wink:

You’re more than welcome, sport.

1 Like

Lol. Yall are goobers.

Raisenets > Goobers. Change my mind.

1 Like

Raisins are nasty.

Yes you are.

So it’s either troll, or sociopath?

But your avatar clearly says you’re a troll.

2 Likes

Some people are upset that changes made later in TBC to add ratings to gear look like they will be implemented on the initial season. As these changes were made in TBC to combat the issue with people just going into arenas and not even try winning, there are some valid reasons for this change, however it will make some arena gear harder to get in S1.

I’m sticking to classic because I love classic. There’s a lot more of us than you think that aren’t going BC

6 Likes

#cutewhynotbothkid.gif

4 Likes