How many of you will actually stop playing retail WoW?

It doesnt feel as grind. I just play the game and i get exalted without even knowing it. On 8.1, just accept the fact that there is no flying. On 8.2, theres no grinding either. Just play the game and in 2 weeks, you get revered.

Compare it to timbermaw rep grinding in Classic . Thats freaking the worst snoozefest game mechanics of all time. And i cant even skin them.

I unsubbed almost exactly a year ago. Came back about 20 days before classic launched figuring I’d play through the retail content that I’d missed. I did so in about a week and a half—just long enough to get the bad taste back in my mouth. I spent the rest of the time 'til launch goofing around on private servers until they sunsetted. While I’ve logged into classic almost every day since launch, I doubt I’ll ever log into retail again.

This is pretty much how I feel. WoW’s current state doesn’t do much for me, any more, so I’m just going to level and play in Classic until I get bored with it. Might be a while, though.

Posting in threads like these is pointless. Very few people read responses more than two sentences long.

already have

I’ve done 110-120, its no different. High health mobs that can’t kill you just made it more boring. Level scaling just made it more pointless. The tightly controlled linear questing isn’t for me. Also, everything has been made into some kind of mini-game. Too much of that for me.

Both games have long rep grinds in them.

I have not only stopped playing retail, I have stopped playing classic as well.

The former because I have no interest in it.

The latter because I am too stupid busy to play.

:sob:

Don’t plan on switching. Came back just for classic. I looked at retail to see if it was something i’d try, its a completely different game. They’ll have to change a few things before I give it a shot.