How many of you have made peace with slime cat mount?

Another thing I finally made peace with is that we as players must stop this fighting and bickering we must cast the stones aside we must unite against Blizzard.

Are you all really going to watch as they do a scorched earth policy to the game we love destroying it and making it so when Microsoft takes over they have no choice but to shut it down.

I propose a truce a cease fire if you will as players let us unite and drive back the enemy from the gates and reclaim WOW as the game it once was.

1 Like

I don’t really get to play that much anymore now that I have a new job, hours, and even home life. I was a little irritated it was not in LFR, mainly because it was something we could vote on previously and could have had for free if the votes went right.

I am beyond it now. I am at 485 mounts and suppose I just wanted this one as well to add to my collection. But it will never be.

Thank you Cassielee. <3 I will keep it in mind.

I wish more posters had this attitude as this has been the most ridiculous topic Ive seen posters whine about. And for this forum that is saying something.

The only mounts Ive seen drop from LFR are anniversary events that are not connected to current content. If players want that butt ugly mount so bad then they have until November to get it. If they choose not to do the content required then thats on them. Enough with the kitty crying.