How many more Expansions?

Of course they won’t simple axe it. They will slowly draw away resources from it and focus on the other games. Which they did with overwatch/ project Titan. They take the experienced designers and move them to another project with more potential.

I really hope its played from the viewpoint that the titans are the ones at fault and we play as the chaotic forces set out to destroy them.

Eh I don’t think so. I would rather keep the current deity-like pantheon as good deities, I don’t like it when those types of god-like beings are presented as malevolent. Also, that is far beyond what the champions are capable of (should be capable of. Emphasis on should) and they are the universe’s only hope against void lords

I want to play as a champion of the Void Lords.

As many as players are willing to pay for, and I’d preorder them all right now :slight_smile:

I hope wow goes on long enough so that I can tell old grandpa stories about what the game was like 50 years ago.

1 Like

That’s the one thing I dislike about WoW, it doesn’t actually make it feel like to me that you’re apart of the story, especially with cutscenes that doesn’t include your character even though they’re there

I honestly think DH was the last new class we’ll see. otherwise, they’ll have to figure out what to do about artifact weapons and the class hall from legion for the new class. because some people like leveling or even playing through old content.

the artifact weapons would just be a simple reskin of something, since their powers no longer work, even levelling a new toon through there. but the order hall still exists, it still has its campigns, and that plays into the tsory in a large way. without that, leveling or questing through legion would be disjointed, or not possible, since you choose which zone you’ll be doing next at your order hall mission table.

it seems like it’d be a lot of work to put into old content for a new class.

I’m not saying i don’t want to see new classes. i absolutely do. i’d particularly like to see a dual gun wielding class. i just don’t think its likely.

but seriously, how cool would a class that runs two guns be? granted, there’d be a problem with Tmog here, as you can mog guns into bows/crossbows for this, and in my head, this class can only use gun. which in itself is a huge flaw, as guns aren’t always a drop from raids. though they could change that. I’m sure someone could come up with ways around all these issues though, including the legion issues.

They already have a successful battle royale. It’s called Call of Duty : Warzone. They’re not going to make a second battle royale that would compete with the one they already have.

Just saying blizzard is in a tough spot right now. Don’t care enough to do this for a living.