How many hunters in your BG Blitz matches?

You want to take stealth away from MM hunters who A. Aren’t allowed the worm pet which is the most powerful pet in the game to hold a base and B. Are dealing with two rogues trying to cap their base in RBGs while the rest of the team is in tunnel vision mode in the team fight? LOL!

So you want to send an MM hunter to base sit in 1800+ RBGs, give him no worm pet and now no stealth… That’s hilarious. I’ve got a better idea, let’s start sitting priests on all bases.

If anything, MM hunters stealth should have no time limit… and then take away sniper shot all together… This would be better solution, especially for RBG…

I would LOVE to see some people around here who’ve never played hunter keep two rouges from capping a base in 1800 - 1900 RBGs… That would be hilarious… It would be capped in 0.2 seconds.

https://i.gyazo.com/50ea489b95106ec300cd5a0e581c9d8a.png
u sure destroyed them

Lol. I had to go, so I /AFK’d.

i’ll believe u this time…

Doesn’t require compensation. It’s a nerf, not a rework.

I don’t care if you believe me. My brother walked in the room and wanted to go for coffee… I looked at the train-wreck that was the Blitz game (no lies, we were getting destroyed) and said, “F it… let’s go get that coffee.” /AFK.

not that deep yo

not rlly it became really winnable

I’m surprised. It was lookin’ pretty grim right from the load-in.

We had a bit too much backline and not enough frontline. The Hunters were just getting chewed up (myself included lol). Hunters tend to do well when they can “Pew pew” from the back - hard to do when you have no front. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

If something takes 3 seconds to cast it should take at least minimum 20% of your hp, 3 seconds in pvp is a really long time to react, its mostly a skill issue. For example back in season 4 of bfa destruction warlocks where casting bolts at 0.5sec with all the corruption gear that had stacked haste on it and they never nerfed them. Destruction locks hit hard now but you have plenty of time to react to chaos bolts. Fast and instant spells should do less damage than a spell that takes 3 seconds to cast.

An mm being trained by melee cleave cant get away with one shotting people. If you let any class free cast in the backline its going to do insane dmg but most people in bgs cant even play they’re class correctly or just dont know how to play the game.

Chaos bolt can be interrupted from range, sniper shot can’t.

A DK, a warrior and a rogue walk in an MM bar…

Just want to point out that bgb is scaled up so gear doesn’t really mean a ton.

I’ve gone in on guys in s1 gear and done fine bc it’s all scaled to 511.

An interrupt lasts 3 seconds, if you let the lock free cast after just interrupting it he will one shot you and the same goes for mm hunters. Theres so much micro cc in the game to make mm unplayable, with that in mind don’t let it free cast and put pressure. Most times in a bg melee specs are not even training the ranged specs so hence why mm one shots as-well as destruction warlocks. Note of advice stay on top of them.

Also just noticed you are a Balance druid, you can one shot ppl with instant cast spells which is harder to counter.

So, what you’re trying to say is that MM isn’t busted, damage-wise. Got it.

I’m aware of that; however, 2 points:

1. The stat scaling is janky and does not reflect what you can actually achieve with more focused control over your stat weights.
  2. Plenty of people are already pushing 520 with preferred stat weights. That’s an 9 iLvl difference, on top of stat manipulation.

What this means is that I cannot do anything near top-end MM damage yet… but it doesn’t even matter because the damage is already insane. That is the whole point of what I’m saying. I literally picked my MM up from off the shelf, dusted him off, put him in a BGB, and just destroyed people (with very little effort, too). It wasn’t even remotely fair.

Now, before all the MM mains pop up and knee-jerk react with something about Hunter’s lack of defensives… don’t worry, I get it. I really do. It isn’t your fault that Blizzard keeps buffing MM damage as opposed to addressing Hunter’s lack-lustre defensives. What is a problem, however, is when you try to pretend that “This is fine.” It is not fine. It’s disgusting. Hilarious to play, but also disgusting.

I say… own it. Stop making excuses. You like the “Big broken.” Nothing wrong with that. Have fun with it, but - please - stop trying to gaslight people and make ridiculous claims like “MM is balanced.”

It varies. Sometimes I’ll have one on one side.

Or one on each side.

And then other times its 4 and 2 or even 4 and 3. It’s crazy.

Yeah marksman is not as busted as a Balance Druid for example. One class needs time to cast while the other has instant cast that does more damage than an aim shot. Which one do you think is easier to counter? The class that needs 2.5 seconds to cast or the one that has instant cast?

Classes that have long cast times should be rewarded with high damage for hitting the spells/abilities.

A class that have instant cast spells/abilities should not be hitting for 200k+. (Balance Druids for example)

A class that have insane mobility and disruption with micro cc should not be hitting for 200k+ (Demon Hunters for example)

The buff that Marksman received today where 100% unnecessary, I think marksman was really good and balanced without those buffs.

Sniper shot got nerfed from 20% of your hp to 15% but Rapid Fire and Aim Shot got buffed by 15%.

A boomkin isn’t one shotting anyone lmao.