How many Elves do you own?

How many Elves do you own?

None. Elves are proud, independent, free, citizens of Azeroth. No one should be owning any of them. Or anyone else for that matter.

Now, that said:

My Elf Friends:

• Nayoren: 120 Night Elf Druid
  • Azelf: 120 Night Elf Demon Hunter
  • Malificari: 46 Blood Elf Paladin (working on that)
  • Pyralisa: 93 Void Elf Warlock (also working on this one)
  • Felo’Ren: 20 Void Elf Mage (just started this one)
1 Like

None. They may not be the most intelligent, but that doesn’t mean it’s ok to own one.

Oh, how many elf characters we have? 4. Night elf dh, night elf druid, void elf mage, void elf priest.

1 Like

Thanks! Daffodils are my favorite flowers.

That’s a good one!

Night Elf Druid x 2 (M)(F)
Night Elf Hunter x 2 (M)(F)
Night Elf Rogue x 2 (M)(F)
Night Elf Mage x 2 (M)(F)
Night Elf Monk x 2 (M)(F)
Night Elf Demon Hunter X 2 (M)(F)
Night Elf Priest x 2 (M)(F)
Night Elf Death Knight x 1 (F)
Night Elf Warrior x 1 (M)

:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Of course. I’m just joking around.

I love all Elves. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Not sure but I know I have too many female night elves for a guy…

1 Like

Don’t worry! I was just joking back. Just playing on the words really. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Too many.
At 120, two Night Elves (Druid and DH), one Blood Elf (paladin),
Under 120, one night elf (another DH), two Void Elves (holy priest, mage), one Nightborne (priest), and a few void elf bank alts.

1 Like

A single DH. Which I feel meh about.

Haha, yeah i know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the name btw. Very fitting for a Hunter.

2 Nightborne women.

1 Blood elf male and 1 Blood elf female Demon hunter.

I plan on race changing the female Nightborne warlock into something else one day. Maybe a core orc or Troll, depends on the Shadowlands customization. She might stay a NB if the models get fixed.

And i also hope to race change the Belf DH into a Orc DH one day.

1 Like

4 elves in wow and 2 elves in neverwinter and an elf in eso

1 Like

This reminds me of that Skyrim meme, where the first guy you talk to basically says:

“This one time I asked a prisoner what his name was… he just stood there silently morphing into all different races and genders for 10 minutes…”

Thanks for the weird ADD chuckle.

4 Likes

Let’s see… there’s me and my little brother Void Elf. 1 Night Elf rogue and 1 NE demon hunter. 1 blood elf Rogue horde side, and a blood elf hunter.

I do have a disturbing number of Draenei (warrior, paladin, DK, Shaman, Hunter, priest)

1 Like

Yaaas! Someone gets it! I can’t tell you how many times people have asked how much I must like “The Hawks” or “The Falcons”.

I like all the little animals very much, sir, but I am not named after what you think I am named after. :unamused:

1 Like

I’m just so excited to see all the customization. I really hope Tauren get Taunka customization.
Imgur

3 Likes

also on a side note…if you want a good song to listen to whilst playing wow, may I suggest: "The Wizard "by Black Sabbath.

Okay, I lied. I also have;

Blood Elf Demon Hunter x 1 (M)

I just really don’t like Sin’dorei. Nothing but love for the players, don’t misunderstand me, the race itself? As a whole? Evil, selfish, narcissistic, pompous, and living in a perpetual victim mentality. Argh!

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I don’t see the problem. :dancer:

4 Likes

1 NE
1 Nightborne

Tried a BE once and just couldn’t stand the way they look. Not appealing to me at all. I do like their starting area though.

1 Like