How many Elves do you own?

I enjoy these races too. I have at least 1 of each.

If the San’layn ever become playable i’ll probably end up having like 5 lol.

1 Like

Oh! If you’re adding Trolls as “Elves” then I have a Troll Shaman. :dancer:

1 Like

There’s some void elf I have because I thought their racials would be cooler than they actually were.

Trolls will never be elves.

1 Like

Only my paladin because thats the only option I had back when Paladin was released to the horde.

1 Like

3 Night Elves (Druid, Hunter, Demon Hunter, all 120)
2 Blood Elves (Paladin, Demon Hunter, 60/120)
1 Nightborne (Mage, 20)
Haven’t unlocked the Void ones yet, but when I do he will be a Warlock.

1 Like

Wink wink :yum:

1 Like

Actually according to the lore, a tribe of Trolls settled too close to the Well of Eternity and it changed them over time into the first Elves.

3 Likes

My guild is a guild of all my characters. All BE’s and a fox

1 Like

I have like around 40 characters… most of them are elves.

1 Like

None,

I am that Paladin “Pelinal Whitestrake” on my rampage to slay as many elves I can

12 males blood elves.
1 female blood elf.
1 NB female.

1 Like

Mylune says, “You big meanie!” :dancer:

1 Like

2 female BEs - Priest, DK
2 female NEs - Hunter, DH
2 female VEs - Warlock, Rogue
1 female NB - Warlock

None of my lovely elves are max level yet. Highest are the VE Warlock (112) and NE DH (111). I can’t wait for Shadowlands so I can quickly level up my alt army.

1 Like

You and me both. I have like 30 characters just waiting to be leveled. :laughing:

1 Like

1 BElf (this one)
1 NElf (Demon Hunter)
1 Nightborne (Druid, low level)

1 Like

I love that name; it’s especially fitting for a Druid. I always try to get nature-themed names for my Druids, though most of the names are always taken, and I don’t like to use the special characters/accent marks. I did manage to luck out with Juniper for my Tauren Druid, another alt in desperate need of leveling.

1 Like

2 female (pally, priest), 1 male (warlock) blood elves
1 female (hunter), 1 male (rogue) nightborne
1 female night elf (druid)
1 male void elf (priest)

Hmmmm… Time to make more alliance elves to even this out. I don’t have DH so that’s one more night elf I could have. Everything else is locked down with other races that I don’t wish to change.

1 Like

0 now. my mage used to be belf but since their racial got revamped i swapped it. my druid used to be nelf but i dont play alli anymore. i pick usually to min max for raiding/pve content and sometimes try to pick the best for both pve and pvp.

I haven’t been allowed to own elves since Thrall outlawed it.

2 Likes

Only 1. My Demon Hunter alt.