How many corpse runs does it take..,

For you guys to get to BRD on your server? 12 and counting here, started group at 8 PM EST and it’s about 8:26 and I still have not made it to the lava jump. Was getting killed straight off the flight path.

2 Likes

Zero.

If you roll Horde.

3 Likes

Thank you! let me delete my level 48 Paladin right now and restart all over as horde. Was the original WoW like this?

2 Likes

No it wasnt. Itll chill out in 2 weeks when wsg is out.

So I have to quit the game for 2 weeks? Since I can’t level questing nor get to any dungeons… And no I can’t play at 4 AM I have a job and a life

1 Like

How wrong you are

2 Likes

Typically depends on what route I take and how patient I am about it. Can pull it off in 2-4 deaths if I play really carefully and intentionally AFK on each death; horde typically don’t want to wait around for me to ress and risk falling behind on the honor grind.

Granted, it’s less impressive considering my pally has a free 12 second bubble on each ress.

pretty much, this phase has been a bit of a disaster, the rest of classic has been amazing

My group typically gives up after about the 6th time that we get killed. You know brd takes long enough unless you’re going there for specific loot or boss.

I mean there isnt realy anything anyone can do about it. There are just a ton of people that think suddenly the small rewards they are going to earn via griefy gameplay validates it as a way to use thier time.

Well slow noobs where told this os coming. So funny to see them crying still.

Why are you going into black rock mountain at level 48 lmfao

to get to the center of a BRD pop?