How many axes/swords/maces can Assassin get before the joke is over?

I’m up to 5 now, 4 x 370 level, one with a gem slot which is an extra special “HA-HA” .

My 330 dagger is hard to equip. :wink:

Seriously though, there are THREE specs for rogues. TWO of them use daggers. How is this even a thing?

On a more universal note, why do gear and equipment chests never have rings or trinkets? They aren’t “gear”?

good thing the new relinquished vendor sells rings and trinkets. Oh wait… :frowning:

Apparently we aren’t drowning in Azerite gear already, need a vendor as another source?!

4 Likes
1 Like

Try to get a high score of maces, swords, and axes before season 2 comes out.

tell you what. Throw me any weapon above 340 I be happy. So far I have bomkus for weapons. I finally got a world quest. It gave me a 330 weapon when supposed to been 365. not kidding. Not even sure how that happens.

1 Like

My demon hunter hit 120 this past Sunday (The 6th) Did a +10 that night, and got a 380 weapon in his chest on Tuesday.

Maybe kill raid bosses that drop a wep or trinket you want?

Or target dungeons that drop weps and trinkets

There is more to this game than least engaging passive content WQ and warfronts.

1 Like

If not crafted or dropped by a raid boss, even rings and trinkets are extremely rare to stumble across.

2 Likes

My Horde Warrior has gotten seven two-handed weapons at 375 ilvl for the past 2 weeks.

This Reaper Bunny had to buy a weapon from the AH because every weapon she has gotten has been below 340 since the start of this expansion…

Wouldn’t it be great if people spent more time reading blue posts than complaining about them?

yes and why should that be? at least the last relinquished vendor gave you an extra change to RNG your way to ring/trinket glory :wink:

I dont see any mention of rings and trinkets in the blue post but maybe i missed it?