How many alts do you have in SoM?

How many alts do you have in SoM?

And why?

None currently. Unless you are a healer or tank the low levelā€¦and hellā€¦the high lvl LFG is non-existent.

2 Likes

Ten or twelve.

Why not?

none. but I might make a mage alt. so he can farm that icecap without me having to travel all the way there.

None for me! I want to take good care of this mage and do everything to near perfection this time. I feel good about what Iā€™m doing thus far.

1 Like

Right now, I have my 60 main and started leveling my mage over the last couple of weeks who is currently 45. Why?

60 is a resto druid that I just use to raid on, herb for weekly consumes, maybe heal a 5man for the guild and fish.

Leveled the mage since I want to be able to provide my druid with water/food/ports whenever needed (I have two accounts, mage and druid are on different accounts). I can also play this mage when not raiding on druid and get enchant mats easier since I have enchanting and would enjoy 5man/10mans more as dps than healer. Can also do some gold farms.

I might make one more alt, a paladin since I never have played a paladin in classic (was always horde) and curious how healing was on paladin. If I do another season of mastery, I want to test out how the paladin healing was during this season. Although Iā€™m honestly 90% sure Iā€™d go back to horde next season as Iā€™m really a horde player at heart. I did want to try Alliance at some point to experience it and the server that works best for me is like 95% Alliance so that was the final reason why I went Alliance.

Iā€™d probably make more alts for other reasons, but I really donā€™t like the Alliance leveling 1-30 compared to the Horde and after one more alt, Iā€™ll probably be done and just be on these three chars during this SoM.

Iā€™ll answer.

I have 4 toons.

Why? Because Iā€™ve only played mage and I want to try out all the classes.

I have no main. I am cursed with altitismaximus. I have one of every class. The highest is 32 the lowest is 24. I set out to play one character. That lasted a week.

2 Likes

Iā€™m totally cut from the same cloth.

I read something else entirely into that word.

1 Like

60 warrior, 60 priest, 60 warlock, 60 mage, 60 mage, 20 druid, 20 mage

Because Iā€™m multiboxing scum. Iā€™m deleting the two level 20s though. Iā€™ll be farming out enough gold to buy consumes on my warlock for the next couple months and then going full raid log on the warlock while I attempt to make a come back to TBC. SOM got boring fast but I still want to do the harder raids.

Iā€™m not a tank or a healer and I havenā€™t had a problem finding any groups.

too many lol

Hard for me to commit to an alt right now. My servers dead, and starting with no money or advantage on a new server after leveling a rogue is a punishment.

1 Like

You spelt ā€œfunā€ wrong.

Yeah rogue is a hard classs.
Totally not one of the strongest PVP classes in the game with an easy leveling curve.

Definitely donā€™t have it as easy as warriors do, man, those guys just faceroll to level cap with no effort at all.

1 Like

lol

You personally offended? Iā€™ve leveled every class in classic and have the avatars to prove it. You?

Warrior was easy.

1 Like

Druid was boring.