How Many Alliance

I disagree with your opinion.

1 Like

Well, that’s for you to chew on about.

It’s an easy solution to your invented problem.

Gunna a buncha slow leveling ally then

swing
swing
swing
Cast Judgement
Renew Judgement
swing
swing

Have they confirmed CRBGs?

In the sticky everything we know it says:

Q: Things we KNOW will NOT be in the game?
A:

• LFR/LFD
  • Cross realms
  • Races after Vanilla
  • Any content beyond Vanilla (as of right now)
  • Transmog
  • Achievements
  • Progressive itemization
1 Like

1 Like

my friends and I did the same thing. It was actually a really close race, but the Alliance won by 2 votes (out of 16 people).

1 Like

Without Belves, I suspect the A:H ratio will be a bit more balanced.

Alliance will probably have a sizable PVP community.

Paladins are pretty much cheating as healers/support in PVE and PVP. Also keep in mind that Horde has the best PVP racial.

Undead gives you two trinkets, Warstomp is another interrupt/stun, and Orc hardiness which is 20% stun resistance is all amazing.

I leveled tp 60 on kel’thuzad in vanilla and its an experience i do not want to duplicate.

1 Like

Fair enough, I should have done some reading up first. Thanks for letting me know. :slight_smile:

The math here doesn’t add up. Impossible to be 3 apart while max is 16.

You forgot the seal of command proc every 10 or so swings. Lets not forget what PROC stood for: Pally Rely On Chance.

No it doesn’t. If the player base is 60% horde it’s still likely that more horde players will be waiting for q to pop. This is how it was vanilla, and tbc. Shoot it’s still like that in retail.

a 20% imbalance means the queues are 20% longer for the larger side. Unlike pre-CRBG where it meant that you simply wouldn’t be able to play until your fellow realm-mates decided to quit the AV after 8 hours.

It makes a BIG difference.

It does make a difference. But the more populated side can still expect 15-20 q times.

:raising_hand_man:t5: Fo sho.

Woops. That was supposed to be a 2. Distracted typing at work is not safe. :slight_smile:

Me and thirteen others will be playing Alliance on a PvP realm. Still deciding if I want to go human and suffer in PvP or go gnome and suffer existentially.

2 Likes

Warmode has been amazing for Ruin… Join the crew over at RuinNation . com

Good this is what we want!

Gnome Locks are not bad in PvP