How long does reincarnation take?

I want Vol’jin to hatch from his Wildseed already.

11 Likes

For my shaman it’s instant. I don’t know what Vol’jin is waiting for.

16 Likes

Its on cooldown

8 Likes

Just making sure, but would he not be different? Fairly sure that reincarnation doesnt return you 1:1 to you previous life and form.

He was sacrificed along with Ursoc (I still haven’t forgiven you, Blizzard).

1 Like

when did he get sacrificed? I thought he got ascended to Loa of Kings?

3 Likes

Gross. Worthless peace-loving troll on the same level as Thrall.

Bring back Warmongering, Conquering, Garrosh Hellscream!

SERVE THE HORDE OR BE CRUSHED BENEATH IT!

4 Likes

The rest of your life. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Good chance he’s not coming back as a troll whenever he does come back, I mean he might be the next loa of kings or just a big dino of some kind. There is always the chance he’ll come back soon but I’d imagine he won’t be back till after Last Titan. His return doesn’t relate to the titans or the void or any of that so…just let the man enjoy his slumber, he’s been through a lot in his life he deserves a peaceful rest for once

Good posture.

1 Like

When I rewrote Shadowlands in my head.

2 Likes

3 days according to the good book.

Necronomicon

2 Likes

At least there’s Troll involvement in War Within with Talanji and Midnight as Zul’Aman was built on Xal’atath’s champion. :mag::robot:

Zul’Drak has the chance to be cut from Last Titan as it’s condemned by the Scourge infestation. :robot::sweat_drops:

Could not agree more, his return arc was well set up and his death was unwarranted. I can’t help but feel like they’re either going to not bring him back or back burner him. The Horde could really use some teeth right now and a Loa Powered Vol’Jin would be just what the Horde needs to get closer to balancing out those power scales.

Correct me if I’m wrong but has the game ever seen a character straight up come back from the dead? Malfurion kinda stole his thunder here but he didn’t really die, he just kinda swapped places with Ysera which was a bit unnecessary.

I made a pretty lengthy forum post on the subject of Vol’Jin’s return hopefully during the upcoming Troll Heritage Quest, and it got pretty much 0 traction. I’d like to see Vol’Jin bring new meaning to “The Darkspear Never Die!”

1 Like

Necronomirasta ‘mon :jamaica:

1 Like

I am going to have nightmares now of him coming back as a gnome…

2 Likes

Even funnier would be both he and Garrosh both coming back as gnomes.

1 Like

I think everyone wants Vol’jin to come back - I hope it happens sooner than later.

3 Likes

What makes it so sure he won’t come back as troll? Bwonsamdi still looks like a troll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7syy2pX8Os