How long do you think the Herod server queue will be?

10+ hours ez

Idk, but I bet it’ll be over 9000

I would say at least 1 minute, but no longer than 1 year.

I died reading this and I’m dying seeing 50% of people not understand what just happened and this is amazing, thank you.

2 Likes

Too funny but I actually know someone who had this situation back in 2006 - 2007…and they both played WoW.

I am unsure whether Blizzard’s claim that people on Herod, Whitemane, and Faerlina might not even be able to join a queue is something that can really happen, or if they are just trying to scare people off these realms.

If there is even a possibility of not getting queued, then it is a huge failure on Blizzards part. The fact that “Medium (realms) should expect queues at launch, with increasing severity from High to Full” is mind boggling to me.

Players want to be part of a realm that will have longevity, population wise, as such are going to go for high pop realms. Who is going to risk going to a medium realm, that has queues at launch, but might not have good population three-six months down the road?

I was super excited about name reservation, but it seems to me that the execution was an after thought. What Blizzard should have done is release all the original realms they had during Vanilla, then merge those onto new server balancing for both overall population and faction balance.

As it is, guilds, friends, communities have decided on a realm and are coming up with contingencies, but worried to make the wrong choice. They could end up choosing a realm that all others choose and be back to square one.

2 Likes

24 hours day one but diminishing down to 1 hour or less by the end of the week.

Whatever the que times are, I’m sure they will be a herod amount of time!

How many people who currently have characters made on Herod will stay on there is my question. Are we going to see a good chunk switch servers or stay?

tree fiddy

Just come to Stalagg and you don’t have to worry about silly Heroid Queues.

It’ll be as long as it takes me to reach lvl 30 on another server.

1 Like

over 9000

abcde

Did anybody say over 9000 yet?

1 Like

It’s going to be crazy long for the first 15 minutes - then the rats will be leaving the ship. Mega-guilds will come apart as members abandon. By late evening things might actually start to seem reasonable there.

1 Like

about three fiddy 3h:50min

By the time you login, I’ll already be lvl 60 on my oceanic realm.

Infinite, you’ll be fighting to get through the queue of people fighting to get into the queue.

1 Like

*tree fiddy

Damn thats gonna be harsh if you in queue for 55 minutes then get DISCONNECTED and have to start the queue ALL OVER AGAIN. #humbled