How long do you think the Herod server queue will be?

Place your bets now.

I’m optimistically guessing 2-3 hours.

1 Like

3 hour 47 minutes.

2 Likes

1 dollar.

3 Likes

5-6 hours.

1 Like

5 hours 34 minutes 45 seconds 60 milliseconds

1 Like

Between 3 and 4 hours

1 hour tops. Layering is going to fix a lot of the launch day woes. My wife and her boyfriend and I are all rolling on Herod and we aren’t worried.

14 Likes

2 days … give or take …

1 Like

7-8 hours.

1 Like

1-2 lives +/- 1 death

IF you don’t get disconnected and not even put into que due to the over crowding. AKA Never getting in.

The very long wait could be several hours. Once you get in.

If you can’t handle waiting. Move. It’s that simple.

Very incorrect if you are implying laying will help que times.

Layering has a function independent of the Que system. 1 player with 10,000 player que and 1,000,000 with a 10,000 player que is still a 10,000 player que.

3 Likes

That’s what bothers me, people go around talking about stuff that they didn’t even read about.
LAYERING HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH QUEUE TIME.

3 Likes

LOL my favorite post ever.

Some people wont be able to get into the queue based on there last post. so for some people, 0 because they will be spamming play just to wait in line for 3-4 hours.

This is gold, how do i save this post and this guys name. I want to come back Monday night and see what server they all moved to after complaining about the endless queue’s that he thought would be fine hahaha

If its really that bad shut the server down or raise the cap.

Long queues encourage players to go to other realms.

If Blizzard is trying to get players to change realms so they can remove layering later on, lowering queue times is counterproductive.

Toop is good at this. Read his post a little closer…

It will be eternal, as it was written.