How likely it is that they take a look at the Dracthyr's transmog restrictions in TWW?

What do you guys think? I know it’s silly but no matter how much I try, I just don’t find myself liking the Dracthyr form at all even though I enjoy the Evoker gameplay. I need to start considering which character I will main comes the expansion, fixing their transmog situation would do wonders for me.

6 Likes

I’d be surprised if there aren’t improvements, though to what extent I have no Idea.

I personally don’t care as much about things like that when it comes to choosing my main so it matters less to me. I’d like to see better customizations and visage options over tmog but hopefully they can tackle all those things.

3 Likes

Not very likely at all. I love playing it, dragon form for me is fine, some tweaks to separate Dragon form mog from human/elf form would be nice.

2 Likes

They might extend the options to tier sets or maybe heritage gear but I very much doubt they’ll do a lot of gear out of visage pretty much ever.

Most of the gear being fitted for orcs and humans already makes it really hard to make things look good on other races due to proportions, on Dracthyr it would be a nightmare.

1 Like

That’s what I am afraid of, although it would of course depend on how good some of their tierset-as-customization or heritage would look, I might end up benching this character until future updates next xpac.

There should be a separation of shoulder/belt transmog visible for both drakthyr and visage form.
Also there still issues showing 2h hand weapons (not visible when holstered) and off hands (misplaced) when in drakthyr form, that should be fixed as well.

4 Likes

Any weapon that sheaths on the back doesn’t show because the forums cried about clipping and staff placement

1 Like

And they were right, having a staff or a greatsword clip through wings looks stupid as hell especially considering they’re a statstick. If you want visible weapons just use one-handers, they’re big enough as it is.

2 Likes

Blasphemy.

Honestly I would be happy if they just added more armor appearances for the tailor. The ones that exist don’t match anything really and it would be nice to have something

3 Likes

There’s admittedly a bunch of Valdrakken accord pieces I wish were integrated to the barber on unlock.

2 Likes

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being incredibly unlikely, and 10 being incredibly likely.

I’d give it a 1. They didn’t care enough to give the class glyphs, i doubt they’re ever gonna touch the customization of this race again

1 Like

At the very least, it’d be lovely to have more color options on the dracthyr armor combos. The dream would be to give the dragon form proper armor, but I’ll settle for an expanded array of color varieties.

1 Like

At the very least color options that match the 5 flight variants of the starter dracthyr armor a bit better

1 Like

I’d like to see the armor colors detached from each other. Rather than having x color sets that apply to everything, I’d like to pick primary/secondary colors on each individual armor piece separately.

I’d absolutely love to have my entire mog on dragon form, however I’d also be completely fine with just more visages. In one of the gameplay trailers for TWW I noticed a dracthyr had a blue, more frosty spell affect when they changed from their visage into their dracthyr form so we may be getting glyphs at the very least.

At some point I’d like to see the barber armors we have get more options added (more colors too please!), and maybe even some neat glowing scales/horns in the same style as the aspects as others have mentioned before. Definitely a lot of cool things they can do with them!

1 Like

Because drakthyrs have wings, it would make sense to place staffs vertically on the back. Placing it diagonal won’t work on a winged character model.

1 Like

I just want to be able to use shoulders in visage form without seeing them in dragon form. They look a bit derpy but I love the tier sets so I just want to transmog the two forms separately.

At the very least they should make tier sets that match the colors of the barbershop armor colors.

They went and made the new tier set for War Within have copper and blue when there is no copper and blue color variant for the barbershop armor.

That copper should be changed to silver to match the silver and blue.

In another world where Blizzard actually cared, they would bother to adapt the tier set to chest and leg pieces.

4 Likes

I think they’ll fix it in like 3 expansions but only we if keep complaining.

1 Like