How is Whisperwind? Also looking for a guild

Hello!

How is the Whisperwind server? Thinking about making an Alliance toon on it.

Here is my story… I use to play WoW a lot back in MoP, I was a Blood Elf Frost DK main attempting Heroic Raids until my computer died during the SoO raid. Then when I finally was able to play again in Legion, my friends had already quit playing and the guild I was in before disbanded. So I have been off and on since Legion, playing solo. Mostly all I did was mount and transmog farm. I havent done current dungeons (unless it was normal that was part of a quest) and raids since MoP.

I am looking to start fresh and get back into raiding Normals and Heroics in a relaxed, casual, friendly atmosphere. Im not too sure what to level yet. I am between Ele/Enh Shaman, Havoc DH, Ret Paladin, Surv/BM Hunter or Fury Warrior. Open to suggestions :wink: When I am not raiding and gearing, I do plan to solo older content or run older content with the guild for mounts and transmog.

I am available to play Monday-Friday 6pm Pacific. I can be on earlier most days but sometimes I work out of town so when that happens, I dont get home until 5:30/5:45pm. And weekends are a hit or miss due to IRL responsibilities and wife aggro.

If you think I would be a good fit for your guild, or have any questions, please let me know! I look forward to hearing from you Whisperwind! :slight_smile:

I moved my guild to Whisperwind a month ago from a dead server of 16+ years. It has a lively, well stocked and priced AH, good non-toxic community, and a high enough population to thrive and succeed without too much competition for resource nodes. I’m thrilled to be here.

My guild is a group of adults with real lives that are primarily 10-17 year veteran players that have been there/done that as far as end game raiding content and while we strive for AOTC we understand that RL DOES happen.

We’re a close knit group of friends that have met in game and enjoy progressing and working content together. We log in to help each other succeed because we enjoy the company rather than be driven to succeed for IO and gear scores.

Our Discord is always active whether folks are in game running mythics, raids, Legacy xmog/mount run, or just chilling out of game.

Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616

Connect with me on either and let’s chat!