How is this server?

Noted haha

Selleth is exaggerating. WrA isn’t particularly “hostile” to them, WrA just likes taking the piss when it comes to the really chest-thumping would-be alpha PvPers.

7 Likes

This is WRA OP.

2 Likes

Definitely not exaggerating.

You kill someone in war mode and they take to the forums and say weird things like “you just want to force yourself on someone without their consent.”

2 Likes

Sounds like normal PvP salt.

2 Likes

We honestly have not had a good PVP happened thread in awhile. Its frankly sad, BFA really killed the joy in this game.

1 Like

Warmode didn’t help. Not much rivalry when everyone is a random body.

2 Likes

Yeah, I really miss PVP zones we had in past expansions. I hope that Blizzard stops being dumb and makes a zone like Wintergrasp or Tol Barad that is bound by server. Fun rivalries came from there.

That’s unfair.

Dominance (as opposed to competition) is the primary motivator for most PvP in the game, not just warmode.

1 Like

See what I mean? A bunch of weirdos

i don’t think this has happened in the history of ever

It was a direct response to me

Sounds like you need to work on your forum PvP.

2 Likes

would you say PvP happened

1 Like

The funny part of me saying that is that almost no one actually understands what I mean by it, but they think they do, and their responses to it in that light are pretty revealing.

You’re like they guy who says something racist but then

“That’s not what I REALLY meant”

See what I mean?

2 Likes

Hi there. As a fellow transfer, I can say WrA is a pretty good server compared to what is presented at the moment. If you want a more indepth break down on them all, you can ping me in game and I can give a shpeel.

But as it stands, WrA has a decently balanced population of Horde and Alliance though it tends to favor Horde–whereas the alternative is 6 Hordies (I can name them all) and a buttload of Alliance (On Moon Guard). WrA has a bette disparity between them, but one side is definitely ‘bigger’.

As for content, I personally have found a small group who love to push mythic + and there are quite a few raiding guilds who have members who RP (Just to note, these are not roleplay guilds so their focus is content over character development.) PvP I am not too sure of since I stopped dabbling in that during Legion. Roleplay is definitely our focus so if you want to get into it I am sure plenty of people will help you do just that.

I say WrA is a good server. If you still have concerns, make an allied race and sneak a peek into the valley or trollop in the Mage’s Quarter. I’m sure you’ll come to a conclusion on your own.

2 Likes

Excuse me?

1 Like

“Alpha PvPers” are a special breed and most of them are not as alpha as they claim, that’s why they have to remind everyone about how alpha they are. 90% of them wouldn’t last a day on a server like Tichondrius (my second home tbf, I love Tich).

The rest of us just play the game and enjoy it.

AS someone who has been very active on the PvP side of this server for years, I’ve never…seen this.

I’ve seen rage, plenty of rage. But It always is closer to “lol play a real class” or “u suk go die”. I don’t think anyone is under any impressions that PvP is non-consensual. The very ACT of entering warmode is your consent to being engaged in PvP combat.

2 Likes