How is the WPVP?

As the title suggests, I am curious how the WPVP is here if there even is any.

1 Like

There is a good amount of it. Other than fighting in the maw, the clan regularly attacks orgrimmar. Feel free to check out our recruitment thread about it.

3 Likes

It’s really good until the degenerates of Terran Empire Zerg any chance they get and lag out the server.

In exception to those clowns, it’s great!

4 Likes

The Maw is fun, wpvp towers, and Maldraxxus in general is always poppin. Sharding is still lame.

4 Likes

Wish we had Call to Arms quests.

2 Likes

I’ve had fun though right before the holidays hit I got the jump (and better) of a horde mage who had been ganking players with his rogue buddy in Bastion earlier. Caught him alone. Hahahaaaa!!! 15 mins later I start getting angry whispers from the guy. Lol. He had logged into his alliance character!

“Duel me now (insert vulgar expletives here)!!!” He whispered over and over! Roflmao!

Good times though!!!

For Ironforge!!!

For the Alliance!!!

TBH it feels a bit weaker then this time in BFA.

The maw is a cool idea, but the eye mechanic forcing you out at lvl 5 means you can’t really lurk around and pvp there after getting your daily rep run done. Right outside the refuge is a hotspot, but I haven’t really had any good fights so far questing except a feral who tried to gank me. Also, for a lot of classes, the maw is just a pain to navigate what with the massive stygia loss from mobs and all the slows and roots those mobs do.

Other zone WQ feel like there isn’t really a reason to do them. And with how spread out they are in the zones, I haven’t really seen many opposite faction players when I have run them.

Compare that to BFA, where you could spend a day running around Stormsong and getting content while waiting on ques, and there always being a fight at that one azerite wq next to Krazzlefrazz Outpost, and it does feel a bit lacking.

1 Like