How is Garrosh in Revendreth?

That sounds like something you’ve entirely made up to not have broken lore.

If we were there at all, that timeline is changed and exists.

Garrosh died. So he went to the afterlife, the Arbiter assigned him to Revendreth, as that’s where pride-choked mass murderers go.

Not sure what’s confusing here.
There is no ‘AU Shadowlands’

4 Likes

So there’s a million slightly different Groms.

That still doesn’t work.

They had to wait for Arthas TO DIE. Time still exists in the world of the living.

1 Like

If there’s only one Shadowlands for all timelines, we’re going to run out of room for people very quickly!

2 Likes

gunshot.

No, there isn’t.

There are no alternative reality clones.

If Shadowlands is above time as you said, they could just go claim Arthas whenever.

1 Like

He was deported.

Maybe, but not really w/o precedent. It was canon that there was only one twisting nether and one burning legion. Kind of makes the lore even more ridiculous when you think about it, which is why I recommend not thinking about it.

You’re making things up. There are definitely two Groms and likely millions of others.

That has nothing to do with time.

This. There’s only one Nether and Shadowlands.

1 Like

There was only one Grom. You’re thinking about this too literally.

It has everything to do with time. It was an alternate timeline. Our universe Grom is in Shadowlands. So is the WoD Grom there too? So there are two of the same person at a minimum walking around there?

1 Like

It’s simple really.

His soul is connected to this timelines Shadowlands so it will always go to this one.

Where as AU timeline souls are connected to the AU timelines.

It’s not that hard to guess.

2 Likes

No no no no. If time does not exist in the SL, then it is not in any way, shape or form, limited or constrained to, any other timeline, it cant be. That it is impossible. Either time IS or it ISNT. To have to WAIT for Arthas to die suggests that the SL is constained to the timeline of the material world, therefore time MUST EXIST IN THE SL. How can you not see that?

3 Likes

Jeremy Bearimy baby

1 Like

I’m pretty certain Grom died fighting Mannoroth.

So what did I witness in the Mag’har recruitment? When he died fighting Yrel’s army? That was a fake Grom? Again, you’re making things up.

Literally unplayable. Ubsubbing.