How is everyone not renown 20 with the Loam faction yet?

Because I play 6 other toons because I get bored playing just one class all the time.

Iā€™m just over 12 renown and not in any real hurry I have everyone else at max whatā€™s the rush

because pretty much all i do is run keys :sunglasses:

You guys really going to believe someone that hides their profile?

I dont do rep grinds. Waste of time.

Renown system is a stupid system.
Sigh. Typical

1 Like

Yeah but itā€™s underworld :slight_smile:

1 Like

because there is absolutely nothing i value from doing it.

i did forbidden reach for the annulet.

I did the cavern for a few catch up pieces.

I moved on.

about the only thing of reliable interest to me in the caverns is to do the two dragon races for a quick 1k gold.

FYI: Saturday morning, I was in the caverns and was looking to start a group for the weekly boss. there were 10 people in the caverns total.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the Loam? People in new zone I assume? Honestly, havenā€™t really been back down there after the first week other than to get inside the raid. Donā€™t care. Let them die.

I too have just been running keys. 436 ilvl and almost 2600 io. That and raiding is the focus until later.

Too busy doing +20 keys, raiding, or otherwise occupied with doing stuff that actually matters

1 Like

How do you grind renown with them? I just do quests. Is it the rares? I may have stopped doing them after I got all 3 crest recipies.

Your question seems to be a poorly hidden bit of ā€˜Get on my levelā€™ braggingā€¦but what the heck, Iā€™ll bite. Iā€™m only renown level nine (but not on this character), because I work 40+ hours a week. I sleep sometimes, too.

1 Like

Not that uncommon sadly.

Better questions is how are people renown 20+?!?!? Lol.

2 Likes

Because im not focused on rep.

Because Iā€™ve been enjoying my backyard. IRL herbalism baby!!

Stop with this type of post. You want to make it harder for all other that have not done this? I am focused on Mythic plus and only use the world quest to fill until next dungeon. I am not even close to renowned 20. I have a job and family so only can play a few hours a day. Not grind for many hours a day 7 days a week.

Exactly. I am in the same boat, minus church. Iā€™m not logging on most days until 8:30-9:00. Theres just too much to do between wife and kids, work, and household chores like cooking dinner and making sure the kids have their homework done and are ready for school the next day, etc. there just isnt enough time in the day to really grind the game. If im lucky i might be able to play for a few hours in the afternoon once or twice a week.

2 Likes

Renown grind is stupid.

1 Like