How is demo for DF looking?

One of my alts was demo lock and I liked it a lot. What’s the consensus. I hate affliction and destro is ok, but if I wanted to be a fire mage…well I’d make a fire mage.

Will be my raiding toon, plus mythic+. I main Veng for mythic+ high keys.

I’ve been playing beta… demo is honestly the most fun it’s ever been, nether portal & inner demons sync very well with soul conduit & reign of tyranny, really showed how stripped we were… I wish we could change the felguard/wrathguard with a glyph but it is what it is… overall I can’t say for end game but the zoo portal build is super fun & really gives you that master gul’dan summoner feel.

2 Likes

From the prepatch, it seems basically the same. It gets a few new toys, but its the same spec which is consistent to what Demo has been since its anti meta rework.

Not a bad thing at all, even though I miss metamorphosis–Demo is one of our only specs that consistently feels good to play rotation and damage wise.

It’s the same, but with a few added tweaks but it’s at least better & will hopefully keep gettin better.

Sounds good thanks. Switched servers for main so might use my boost on a new 60 warlock

If you like demo youll like it in DF , destro is the same, and aff somehow managed to get worse on singlet target and better at aoe.

1 Like

Done. Boosting a demo lock for DF

2 Likes

Demonology is doing very poorly in m+, it is the worst out of all the warlock specs in beta since the dog/guillotine nerf. It’s also very boring too play. In raid demo is different, the full single target build actually does a lot of damage, especially with PI. I do want to emphasize, if you are thinking about going demo for m+ as it currently stands, not doing well at all. Lots of time ahead for things to change, but beware.

2 Likes

I expect a buff fingers-crossed to dogs or/and implosión at least