How is Brew looking in mythics

I hear they are looking great for raids, but how about mythics? Are they getting more self healing in SL? Low end for DPS?

I think self healing probably went down. But they’ll still be good. Just don’t fall asleep. Your okay.

Huh, was hoping they’d have better self healing. I always felt Monk had… lackluster self healing.

Any word on their DPS?

Overall it feels similar, but self-healing has never been a real brewmaster trait. The Celestial Brew absorb is very helpful in not needing self-heals as much. Also the flat hp regen on Expel Harm even when you don’t have orbs.

I’d say brewmaster is also good for m+. At worst, better than average. Your group make-up is going to make an impact on brew’s performance. For example, how well your phys debuff will be, or which healer because some need to stop dps to heal your stagger.

Basically no change to self healing. We’re losing some azerite traits, but gaining some healing in some covenants. It’ll probably be a net loss.

Brewmasters will likely all be using the same legendary ( double charge on keg smash), which doesnt do much for self sustain.

So, basically slightly less both comparatively and in absolute terms

In terms of damage, all tanks going get blasted down from losing TD.

But, brewmaster may see some comparative gains. The legendary is a nice dps one. A lot of dungeon damage gets racked up on aoe pulls, and now monks will be able to have continuous aoe with spinning crane kick. I havent looked to see how many enemies you need to beat blackout strike, but its probably 3+. On the other hand, everything is getting target capped, so aoe damage is just going to be less across the board.

My guess is that they will be slightly better comparatively, but in absolute terms way worse from losing corruptions.

Thanks for the reply. My brewmaster isn’t super geared so may not notice a huge loss.

Now if only I could pull the trigger and say for sure I’m maining him…