How I Would Have Reclaimed Gilneas, Part III-Final

I continue with my reimagining of the retaking of Gilneas. If you want to read the first and second parts, you can find them on these forums as “How I Would Have Reclaimed Gilneas, Part I” and “How I Would Have Reclaimed Gilneas, Part II.” Let’s begin:

Chapter 1

The third and final week of this reclamation of Gilneas begins, and here we will find a surprise that might be interesting. First of all, we receive a message from our respective faction leader. Thrall will communicate with the Horde:

“Champion, we need your help to complete this attack on Gilneas. Your strength will be necessary to ensure victory. I will await you at the forward base in Northern Gilneas.”

In the Alliance, Turalyon will speak to everyone: “Champion, the time to reclaim Gilneas has begun. The forces that inhabit this place must be eradicated to secure a better future for the people of Gilneas. We will await you at the forward base in Northern Gilneas.”

But for the Worgen, they will receive a message from Genn Greymane: “Today, we reclaim our homeland. We have endured much, but at last, the moment to return Gilneas to its splendor has arrived. I will see you at the forward base in Northern Gilneas. For Gilneas!”

Once the players arrive at the location, they will see a large number of reinforcements from both the Alliance and the Horde, ready to fight. At the camp, the following conversation will be heard. Genn speaks to everyone present:

“…which is why we must eliminate both threats in a single attack. The enemy could exploit our weakness after the battle to strike.”

Lilian Voss joins the conversation: “The Scarlet Crusade will be vigilant. Their reinforcements will not be long in coming, and they will not hesitate to attack us. Their magic has become strange and strong.”

Thrall, determined, says: “We must first eliminate the Scarlet threat and then take care of the city. We will send a stealth group to take out the undead leaders and sow chaos in there. The rest of us will launch a direct attack on Greymane Castle. Once we defeat the Scarlet Crusade, we will send a signal and immediately descend upon the city. The gates must be opened.”

Lord Darius Crowley says: “I will take care of the city. I have a plan to accomplish what you ask.”

Tess Greymane also joins the conversation: “I will go to the castle with a group to take out their leader. The others should keep the Scarlet forces at bay.”

Genn, with pride, says: “It’s a good idea, Tess, but you will need a lot of help. According to Turalyon, Inquisitor Fairbell is very strong. Do not underestimate her.”

Calia also contributes to the conversation: “The champions of both the Horde and the Alliance have proven capable of dealing with difficult threats. A group will go with Tess, and I will also accompany them.”

Turalyon ends the dialogue by saying: “Then we know what to do. Champions, step forward to receive your orders.”

After the dialogue at the forward base, we deliver the mission to the respective faction leader, who will say the same thing:

“You know what to do. The Alliance and Horde troops will advance in a controlled attack. You must go with Tess to take out Inquisitor Fairbell. Speak with Krennan Aranas to initiate the attack. For the Alliance/Horde.”

We accept the mission and approach Krennan, who will say: “I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. It is time to fulfill the King’s promise and reclaim Gilneas.”

We press the option <It is time to start the attack, Krennan. We are ready>, then we hear a war horn and the voices of Thrall and Turalyon saying:

“Attack!!!”

All the troops head straight to Aderic’s Rest, where a large army of Scarlet Crusaders awaits us. Players are given an item to inspire the troops. We have a mission to eliminate a certain number of crusaders and siege engines. Once we finish clearing the area, we will approach Krennan to deliver the mission:

“Well done. The Scarlet armies have retreated to the castle. Follow the path to the castle; several will stay in the area to protect your backs.” It is here that the Worgen infiltrate the castle.

Chapter 2

In this area, it is impossible to reach Greymane Castle without using a flying mount, which is why the map of the area will be altered. Attached is the following image to see how this attack would work:

https:// ibb. co/tK3pX4y, if you want to see it, copy that without spaces

Once we have control of the situation at Aderic’s Rest, we will head down the new path straight to Greymane Manor. The access door is nearby. Tess meets with Calia and the players to start the plan. We deliver the mission, and she says:

“The attack will not be effective if these doors remain closed. The strength of the Scarlet magic is a mystery. We must open them first. Champion, the warriors defending the castle wield scepters imbued with this magic. Bring them to us, and we will find a way to disable their magic.”

We accept the mission and start taking down Scarlet crusaders. It is here that we come across orders from Inquisitor Fairbell, which say:

“The Alliance and Horde seem to be in Northern Gilneas. Stay alert and close the doors at the slightest movement of their troops.” “Close all access to the castle. The generators of our version of the plague will protect the sky.” “Each scepter you carry has the gift of strengthened light. You will have no trouble dealing with intruders.” “Give your life for the light. There is no other option to save the world from the undead.” “Do not give information to anyone. Our objectives here must be kept secret.” “Trust in the light; it will protect you.”

We will have to collect the five notes and deliver them to Tess and Calia. The latter will say: “Their own version of the Plague? I don’t understand the Scarlet crusaders’ goal, but stopping them has become a greater priority. I have modified the scepters to expend all their power in a single attack. Use them against the door. Once inside, eliminate every enemy in your path.”

We accept the mission and head to the door sealed with the light. We use the scepters and fire a powerful beam that allows the troops to advance to the castle. We all reach the gate that allows access to the castle, which is sealed with the same magic. It is here that we hear the voice of Inquisitor Fairbell:

“You will never enter this place. The light protects us.”

Tess and Calia stop a little distance from the door, while all the troops fight. We deliver the mission to Tess, and she says:

“They are unaware that I spent my entire life in this place. There is another way to enter the castle, a secret door my father installed in case of emergency. Champion, we will need your help to finish all of this.”

Thus, Tess opens a new access to enter the castle, and we enter a new instance designed solely for this mission. It is small and not very complicated, and we are accompanied by several Alliance and Horde NPCs for this mission—five from the Alliance and five from the Horde.

We enter the instance called “The Catacombs of Greymane Castle,” where Tess says:

“These halls were used to age wine. My father was an excellent winemaker.”

Calia responds: “I didn’t know that side of your father.”

“There are many things my father likes to keep hidden from the public eye. Stay alert; we don’t know what we might face.”

During this mini-instance, players will face some undead and feral Worgen, which, according to Tess, can no longer be saved. Calia says:

“Those Worgen were Gilnean citizens, weren’t they?”

Tess, with a voice full of sadness, says: “The days when the Worgen curse struck were the most terrible of my life. I have lived through wars, journeys to other worlds, and an invasion by a terrible army. But seeing your friends and acquaintances turn into horrible creatures, with the helplessness of not being able to do anything to help them, is the greatest terror that exists.”

Calia, calmly, pauses for a moment to choose her words carefully and says: “We have similar pasts, Tess. Life has not been fair to us. We are no longer who we once were, and the people we knew are now unrecognizable. But the comfort of knowing they still have a chance to write their story in the world is what brings peace to life.”

Tess, somewhat embarrassed, says: “Forgive me, Calia. I completely forgot everything you had to live through.”

“No problem. I like to think that in some way, we are alike.”

“Maybe we should talk someday.”

“Once Gilneas is returned to its people, we will sit and talk.”

“Count on it, Calia. We are near the exit. Champions, prepare for the attack. Once inside the castle, I will hide our presence.”

We exit this mini-instance already inside the castle, where Tess hides us in a cloak so that we cannot be seen and says: “Champions, it’s time to cause a great commotion.” She removes the protection, and we begin attacking all the crusaders inside the castle. Calia heals us, and we have a buff called “Inspired by the Presence of Tess Greymane,” which doubles our damage to make the task easier.

When the situation inside the castle is more controlled, Calia shouts:

“Open those doors! Let the army in!”

And we head to the entrance, where, by activating a lever, the light magic fades, and the armies easily

destroy the door. Turalyon, who is with the troops, shouts:

“You finish off the Inquisitor; we will keep the Scarlet troops at bay.”

On the horizon, we can see Scarlet reinforcements arriving. Lilian Voss, who was fighting with the army, says:

“Fairbell is in the observatory. I will go with you to defeat her,” and we all head to the observatory to finish off Fairbell.

Lilian Voss leads the attack, and once in front of the Inquisitor, she begins to speak:

“Your time has come, Fairbell,” to which, with a mocking and egotistical voice, Fairbell responds:

“I see you have brought reinforcements. It will be a pleasure to eliminate the forces of the Alliance and the Horde.”

The encounter begins, just like in the live version. Once the Inquisitor is low on health, she transforms into a giant light elemental. However, the model is not completely light; it has bright yellow colors with the purple associated with the undead. In this phase, she starts doing a lot of damage. Calia, seeing the battle getting out of control, says:

“She has lost consciousness. Her power is starting to get out of control.”

She then begins to channel a beam of light that stuns the elemental. Tess, seeing this, says:

“Keep her steady,” and to everyone’s surprise, Tess transforms into a Worgen and leaps directly to finish off the enemy. A great flash of light blinds everyone present, ending the life of Inquisitor Fairbell. We hear her last words: “But the light… is with me.”

Once the leader of the Scarlet Crusaders in the area is defeated, Tess shouts with all her might: “The Inquisitor has been defeated. Scarlet Crusade, leave these lands!”

Seeing that it no longer makes sense to continue this fight, the reinforcements proceed to retreat. A large flare is then launched to signal the defeat of the Scarlet Crusade. Turalyon shouts:

“Let the crusaders escape. It is time to attack the city. Onward!”

And we all head straight to the city, but the gates are still not open upon arrival. We remain waiting outside, fighting many undead while waiting for the Worgen to complete their mission.

Chapter 3

While the attack on Cringris Castle was being carried out, Lord Darius Crowley, his daughter Lorna Crowley, and the worgen player infiltrate the city to take down the undead leaders and open the gates. We start by meeting with Lord Darius Crowley and his daughter, Lorna Crowley, at Aderic’s Repose, just after the attack on the area. We find them talking:

“It’s been a long time since I saw this city, father. It won’t be long before we can inhabit it again,” to which Darius responds:

“I’ve spent my life fighting for this city, Lorna. It’s time for it to be Gilneas once more.”

We turn in the mission to Darius, who will say:

“The troops are heading towards the castle. , we fought side by side to protect this place a long time ago. It’s time for it to be ours again. Lorna will hide our presence once we reach the city. We will go through this secret passage. Stay alert.”

We go through the rat-filled passage to the city.

Once we arrive, we are in stealth mode to investigate the city. Lord Darius whispers to us: “We need to find those leaders, but the city is vast. We must interrogate the undead in the area until we have an idea of where to find them.”

To which Lorna replies: “It won’t be necessary, father. Right there is a huge abomination. Let’s take it down as soon as possible.”

We approach slowly, and when Lord Darius gives us the signal, we attack. It’s a simple fight, but it takes effort to defeat him. Once defeated, Lord Darius says to us:

“We don’t have time to waste on these disgusting abominations. We need to be more precise in taking them down. I already have a plan.”

Lorna also says: “This undead emits a special aura. I can track it without any problems,” to which, to the player’s surprise, she proceeds to transform into a worgen.

Lord Darius says to her: “I’ll never understand why you don’t embrace your identity, Lorna. Being a worgen is what we are.”

“I don’t like this form, father. It represents everything I lost.”

“And it also represents our future. Never forget that. Follow me, I have a way to quickly take down these undead.”

In stealth, we follow Lord Darius, being careful not to be discovered. He leads us directly to where we were bitten to contract the worgen curse, as the resistance hid their weaponry there. Once inside the basement, Lorna asks him:

“What are we doing here? Didn’t we already use all the supplies we stored in this place?”

We see Lord Darius searching the area. Suddenly, he crouches near a wall and says to us: “During the rebellion, we accumulated large amounts of gunpowder to destroy the wall. When the worgen curse attacked, I didn’t have time to come to this place to extract that ammunition.”

From the wall, he starts pulling out several barrels of gunpowder. He takes a carbine from the area and begins to manipulate the weapon: “This will suffice. A single shot will have the power of a full barrel. Adalid, you’ll be in charge of using it. Lorna, as soon as the enemy falls, you’ll need to hide our presence. They will come for us with the noise of the weapon.”

“Alright, father. Let’s hurry. I no longer want to remain in this form.”

We hurry to the next objective, just in the northernmost part of the city. We see the target and fire the weapon, which doesn’t completely take him down. Then, we have to fight for a moment, and just before the undead arrive, Lorna manages to hide us. Whispering, Lord Darius says to us:

“That was close. I should have used more gunpowder.”

Lorna, a bit annoyed, says: “You always need to use more gunpowder. Let’s go to the next target. I can sense it in the military district.”

We continue dodging the undead. We see that there are too many undead on the bridge, and we have to go through the river. Lorna, annoyed, says:

“I’d like to avoid getting wet. The smell of wet worgen is unbearable.”

Lord Darius says to her: “Stop disrespecting your identity. We are what we are. This mission will be completed because of it.”

“I know, father. We’re almost there. The essence is getting stronger around here.”

We advance to the barracks, climb the stairs, and see a huge undead giving orders:

“FIND THE INTRUDERS! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING WITH THE SCARLET CRUSADERS. BE ALERT.”

Lord Darius, surprised by the capacity of that undead, says:

“This one is different. His communication and expression abilities are similar to those of the Forsaken. I’ve never seen an undead like this outside of those Horde spawns.”

Lorna also says: “We need to take him down quickly. We’ll use multiple weapons to finish him off and escape quickly.” Here’s a map of the path the worgens take.

https:// ibb. co/ZTXYp3G, if you want to see it, copy that without spaces

We approach the undead, but before we can fire the weapons, he shouts: “DO YOU REALLY THINK I CAN’T DETECT YOUR PRESENCE? DIE!”

Then, he gives a powerful blow to the ground that lifts and stuns us for a moment. Lord Darius says: “Damn undead, take him down.”

The attack begins, and from the stands, we can see a large number of undead coming, ready to take us down. Lorna shouts to us:

“Use the weapons to take down those undead.”

When we fire the weapons, we take down a large group of enemies. The fight takes longer than necessary, and from the west, we see a large flare, the army’s signal that the Scarlet Crusaders have been defeated.

Lord Darius, seeing the flare, worried and angry, says:

“That’s the allies’ signal. We need to finish this soon.”

To that, the enemy monster says: “I see now. All those armies are heading here. They’re coming to a certain death. Once I kill them, I’ll launch the plague against them and watch their life slowly drain from their eyes before finishing them off myself.”

Lord Darius says: “This has gone on long enough.” Then, he performs a very strong jump into the air and shouts:

“Withdraw from there.” He lands forcefully on the undead, and a large explosion finishes off the enemy. The undead stop attacking due to the arrival of the armies, but we can see them quickly approaching our position.

Lorna, a bit surprised by what happened, says:

“Are you alright, father?”

“Don’t worry. I just need to catch my breath.”

We see the allied armies at the gate fighting the undead. Lorna, with a bit of resignation, says:

“We’re surrounded. How will we reach the gate?”

Lord Darius, fatigued, says: “Lorna, you must jump across the rooftops to reach Cringris Courtyard.”

Lorna, annoyed, says: “How do you expect me to do that?”

“You’re a worgen! Stop doubting your legacy. You are now the hope of this city. Don’t let your ego stop you from being who you are.”

Lorna then stops for a moment and says: “It’s not my ego, father. It’s my fear. But now I’m only afraid of losing our legacy.”

She takes her father and jumps directly to the roof of a nearby house. Then, she shouts to us: “Champion, come quickly. Use all the strength of your legs.”

Chapter 3.5

I will pause here. If you want to skip this part and continue with the story, go to the next chapter.

Something that has always bothered me about the worgen is that they have nothing of werewolves, just the skin, the ability to move faster for a moment, and being a mount. I always thought the identity of werewolves is to jump very high, and throughout WoW’s history, they have been treated this way. Just look at the cinematic of Genn vs. Sylvanas; the first thing he does is attack with a leap. So I’ve thought that all races should be given a simple passive that doesn’t affect gameplay much but gives them the fantasy of being who they are. At the end of this text, I’ll leave a group of passives for each non-allied race in the game, which I think need something to feel more a part of the world.

Chapter 3.6

Returning to the story, a new passive is added to the player, which would say:

“Wolf’s Ambush: Use the great strength of your legs to jump a great distance. Upon landing, you deal damage based on the distance traveled. Charging your strength allows you to cover a greater distance.”

What it would do is that by holding down the space bar while standing still, you can jump to a greater height, similar to a world quest in the Azure Archives, and when you move while holding down space, you jump a greater distance forward. Landing generates a certain amount of damage, similar to the warrior’s leap. To balance this ability, charging the jump takes a long time, and it’s not possible to know where you will land.

The mission we’re on is a mini-tutorial of this new ability, where we’ll have to jump across the rooftops of the city, following Lorna Crowley, until we reach the gate of Cringris Courtyard. Once we arrive with them, Lorna says:

“Move aside, Champion, I’ve placed all the leftover gunpowder. Let’s go!”

That’s where both stories unite, and we’ll see a cinematic of the gate explosion and the armies entering the city.

Chapter 4

Inside the city, we see Tess Cringris leading all the allied armies, giving orders on where to go, who to attack, and what to do. Tess, upon entering, shouts:

“The day has come. The city of Gilneas will return to the hands of its rightful owners. Take down the enemy. For Gilneas!”, “Cleanse this city of Sylvanas’s experimental undead influence, leave no one alive.”

Lorna Crowley says: “The leader of the undead is inside the cathedral. I feel the most powerful aura coming from that place.”

Genn says: “First, we need to clear the city. Facing him head-on will cause the undead from all over to attack us at once.”

Tess concludes: “Father, I will lead the troops and guide them through the city.”

Once Cringris Courtyard is cleared, we head towards the Military District, with Tess giving the order:

“Let’s go to the Military District. A group will stay to take down the plague generators.”

We clear the area and head to the Merchant’s Square. Tess shouts: “Follow me to Merchant’s Square. A group will stay here to clean this area of enemies.” We all move to the next zone to finish off the last remnants of the new plague in the city.

All of Gilneas is cleared of enemies, and it’s time to attack the leader of the undead. Tess gives the order:

“We move to the Cathedral Quarter. Let’s finish this.”

All the armies enter the last zone, and from the gates, we see the undead from Black Mountain and Stormglen Village entering. Tess says:

“Champions, accompany me to the cathedral. The rest of the troops stay to defend our backs.” A group of Alliance and Horde enter the cathedral to face the main undead.

The assault on the Cathedral in the center of Gilneas must be cautious. Tess leads her troops slowly, alert to any attack in unknown territory. Passing through the first hallway and seeing the interior of the building, we see a gigantic amalgamation of flesh at the end of the room, with a grotesque appearance that could even be mistaken for a creation of the Old Gods. This beast says:

“Damn intruders, the Dark Lady entrusted me with continuing her legacy in this world, ending life, and uniting everyone in undeath. Don’t you understand that this world is doomed? Can’t you understand the prison the Titans have locked us in? Foolish mortals, I will end your lives, and you will become part of my plague.” I attach an AI-generated image of what this undead monster could look like.

https:// ibb. co/MhSXV3F, if you want to see it, copy that without spaces

Tess shouts to us: “Champions. Attack!”

And the fight against that creature begins. It doesn’t generate tentacles around the room or anything similar; it uses its limbs to attack, throws decomposed bodies that damage players, and uses its different mouths to unleash screams that stun players.

We defeat it, and its last words are: “Dark Lady… I… failed you.” We exit the cathedral and see the undead outside fleeing the area. Genn says to us:

“Suddenly, those creatures stopped fighting and started fleeing.”

Lilian Voss says: “I heard something, as if they were being called. I will follow them.”

We see all the armies celebrating the victory. Then, the same cinematic and dialogues from the live version of the reclamation begin. I wouldn’t change anything about that; I found it very personal and very well done.

Epilogue

Thus, the city of Gilneas is returned to the hands of Gilneas. Inside the now-cleared cathedral, Thrall and Calia speak with Genn and Tess. We select the option to start the dialogue. Calia is the first to speak:

“It’s over, the city is back with the Gilneans, just as I promised you, Genn.”

Thrall joins in, “The Horde has debts to pay in this world, but we will never let this happen again.”

Genn, in a calm and serene voice, says, “Thrall, the Horde is not to blame for Sylvanas’ atrocities. We all make mistakes; the Alliance, too, has committed sins that need to be atoned for. I thank you for everything you have done today for my people.”

“You’re welcome, King Genn Greymane. Our peoples have had differences, but united, no enemy can stop us,” Thrall responds with victorious prose.

Genn concludes the conversation by saying, “I have ruled Gilneas long enough. It is time to let the young guide us into the new future. As of today, my daughter Tess Greymane is named the new Queen of Gilneas.” Calia celebrates, and Thrall bows.

Outside the Cathedral, we see Turalyon talking with Lilian Voss. She says:

“I don’t understand how they managed to simply disappear. These undead are not conventional.”

Turalyon says, “That abomination in the cathedral was something I had never seen before. It resembled a creation of the Old Gods; they truly are not ordinary undead.”

“I never thought Sylvanas would do something like this. The enemy uses death magic, but they also wield the void. My theory is that it’s void necromancy.”

“Is that possible?”

“Don’t forget that necromancy is not exclusive to decay. It is a school of magic that even the Light can use, as in the case of Lady Calia Menethil.”

“There are many things we are ignoring. I hope time can give us all the answers.”

Final Chapter

With this, I conclude how I would have done the reclamation of Gilneas. It has been very fun to write this story, which I have had in mind since the conversation between Calia and Genn about returning Gilneas at the end of Shadowlands. I thought about it more strongly after playing the live version of the event. For those who have followed this story, I thank you very much and invite you to follow me on my YouTube channel, My Warcraft, where I will be uploading a reimagining of the Warcraft universe, from Vanilla to Shadowlands. It’s going to be an immense process, but it will be worth following me. Today I uploaded a video on what I would add to Vanilla.

PS: In this story, we will see the inclusion of a new passive for the worgen. This is something I have been thinking about since the inclusion of heritage armor. I think it’s the perfect time to add something more to the class, not just armor that is never used again. Here is a list of all non-allied races in the game, with the extra abilities I would add for each class.

Alliance

Humans:

Human Resilience: When about to die, humanity’s willpower keeps you alive for 4 seconds, 1 second in instances and player versus player.

I add this ability mainly to give humans an identity, reflecting their willpower and hopes. With a 30-minute cooldown, when reaching 1 health, you can’t die for the next 4 seconds, 1 second in instances or player versus player.

Dwarves:

Earth Control: When in significant contact with the earth, the player can burrow underground and move very slowly. All threat disappears upon use.

I thought the reason dwarves exist is that they were in charge of shaping mountains and working underground. Here, only an ability to dig and lose threat is added. Additionally, certain world locations will be accessible only with this ability to obtain treasures.

Gnomes:

U.I. Invention: The player throws their invention, Unfinished System, into an area. After 2 seconds, it launches players into the air and repels them from the explosion center.

I want to give gnomes something similar. They have their explosion that propels them forward; here, it repels players, all of them, and would serve as an escape ability.

Night Elves:

I wouldn’t add anything; their ability to hide in the shadows is already very unique to the elves, part of their identity since Warcraft III.

Worgen:

Wolf’s Ambush: Use the great strength of your legs to jump a great distance. Upon landing, you deal damage based on the distance traveled. Charging your strength allows you to cover a greater distance.

Horde

Orcs:

Orc Will: When ready to die, the player draws all their strength. When at 20% health, damage increases by 10%. 5% health remaining in instances and player versus player.

Orcs are fierce fighters; it’s normal for them to have more strength when near death. In instances, the health amount for the passive to activate is much lower, mainly because if it existed, to maximize damage, orcs would need to stay at 20% health during all combats, making for a tedious playstyle. I think in instances, being at 5% health is almost guaranteed death, so we would only see this mechanic in outdoor activities.

Trolls:

Aid Totem: Plant a totem in the area, granting a stat increase while in that zone.

For this ability, troll players in each world zone have a specific place to plant a totem. They can buy them from a vendor in their starting zone, the Echo Isles. It will have a benefit in the planted area, such as 5%+ critical strike, mastery, haste, or versatility, 1%+ stamina, intellect, agility, or strength, 10%+ movement speed, and nothing more. It’s a single totem that lasts forever in the zone and can be changed whenever desired. I don’t know if it’s a very difficult ability to program or make, but it would be, in my opinion, very interesting.

Tauren:

Charge: The player charges forward with all their might, launching enemies into the air and destroying certain structures.

This ability is directly inspired by the tauren from the Battle for Azeroth cinematic, where he charges forward, destroying a wooden barricade, which looks awesome. Besides, this ability will be the only one to destroy certain elements in the world to obtain unique treasures.

Undead:

Plague Jar: Throw a jar filled with plague in a designated area, leaving a puddle for 4 seconds that slows and damages anyone stepping on the contaminated area.

The plague is something immediately thought of when WoW undead appear on the scene. I think every undead should be able to do this. It’s a controlled plague, used only for defensive purposes, not destructive.

Goblins:

They already have their characteristic ability. That rocket jump is very unique, giving mobility to any class.

Pandaren:

First of all, since the Mist of Pandaria trailer was released, with its new features, I always thought that roll was something characteristic of the pandas, but it turns out only monks can do it. If you ask me, I would make that roll a unique panda ability and give monks another ability to move, but instead, I thought of the following ability.

Martial Arts Master: Strike in all directions, stunning and damaging nearby enemies.

The pandas freed themselves from the Mogu with their fists, and I think regardless of class, a Pandaren should know martial arts, with a simple area stun.

If you’ve made it this far, comment on what ability you would give to the different races. Goodbye.

This is way too mfing long to read. Are you out of your mind

i can see this wall from space

What a roller coaster.

How you’d reclaim Gilneas in three parts, presuming a part 1 and 2, and ending with… racial changes.

All I’d need is this man to accompany me on the re-claiming:

”when you’re pushed to the edge, questings as easy as breathing”