How I wish Orc Heritage looked like

I don’t know why the images refuse to show. It’s an Orc Shaman.

3 Likes

I only see 2 gray boxes. .-.

1 Like

Yea I don’t know why, every time I try to link an image from WoWpedia or something similar I get this.

It’s wikia you have to delete all that crap after the actual filename.

2 Likes

Well, the thing is that not all orcs are shamans. Some, in fact, are way different from shamans.

2 Likes

oh, thank you.

I mean, you’re right. Just, Mag’har already did the Warrior theme for Orc heritage and now Green Orcs are doubling down on it.

Something more generic fits better. I’m not a big fan of the warrior theme either but it’s way easier to be a warrior than a shaman. It resembles the grunt armor like how the human set resembles the Stormwind guards.

At least you’re not Void Elves.

Ion: Void Elves are totally the High Elves you wanted! Just ignore their voicelines, their background, their tentacle fetish, the voices in their head, the fact that their origin is Blood Elf rejects, them turning purple in combat, and their Heritage armor having nothing to do with High Elves. Oh, and they changed their Elvish name so they aren’t bunched in with High Elves and that only a small handful exist on top of them having no lore after their introduction.

Funny I had the same thoughts as I kept on my eyes Drek’thar.

Look I’m sorry you didn’t get the High elves of your desires, but Void is what we got. Some of us like the Void aesthetic and wish they’d get more lore, and Blizzard gave them Natural Skintones and hair colors as well as disabling hair tentacles for those High elf fans.

It’s not a perfect solution but it’s the only one we got.

They’re garbage and were abandoned. It was Ion’s way of being petty as nothing about them is High Elven - not even their backstory as they’re treated as Insane Loonies that the Blood Elves kicked out.

It’s not any solution at all.

Perhaps,

Perhaps Allied races were a mistake and should never have been implemented in the first place.

Learn to respect the power of AND.

They aren’t a mistake, just not done justice.

And why don’t we have freaking Half-Orc/Ogres yet?

They’re waiting to release them beside Half-Elf/Humans. And for the cherry on top. The Half-elf/humans will be Horde and Half-Orc/Ogres Alliance.

That… would cause riots.

Moreso for the Horde as they REALLY want that race badly.

And Blizzard cares because?

They like tasting those tears. It’s why they made Void Elves instead of giving the Alliance their High Elven allies.