How I payed 2 years for sub with gold

This is exactly the type of scope society needs to gain. Working person assumes everyone else works, or lives at least some kind of similar life.

When, in reality, the types of lives people live are all over the spectrum. There are literally infinite ways to live your life. Sometimes we choose the way to live, sometimes life demands we live a certain way.

We all need to really grow up mentally as a people, and understand the vastly different types of lives we all live. Maybe then we will stop assuming others are lazy, stupid, irresponsible, or just ā€œbad peopleā€ because they donā€™t live the way we do, or would.

K, too much tangent for 4am. LOL.

1 Like

Eh. My wife makes enough in two hours to pay for a year of WoW.

Iā€™d tell you what she does but I donā€™t understand it.

I dont know how many years i got but i went hard farming the first month of the expansion. Did no raids or dungeons outside of the few i did leveling the 10 levels. Selling epic boes was where the money was outside of farming.

Garriosn gold? and also lmao sub :rofl:

I even brought two virtual blizzcon tickets, two expansions, Overwatch , Destiny 2 with it.

Omgawd your Wife has a real life :scream:

Instagram influencer?

Iā€™ve always wondered about this, do you play just to pay for your subscription with gold or do you do that and also get into rated pvp? High end raiding or push high m+ keys?

Cause on the outside looking in, it looks like if I wanted to farm gold most of my play time would go to that.

Just curious on your play style

i sneezed and $14 dropped out of my pocket.

You mean like my sisterā€™s boyfriend? In the US for a few years, ā€œhurts backā€ and collects state medicaid and disability for the last 4 years while slinging dope on the side for his play money?

Objectively bad.

She does. But she plays WoW with me, too. I have no idea how I got so lucky.

Regardless of how you choose to view your time personally, spending 10 or more hours to save $15 dollars just isnā€™t a good deal.

Youā€™d be doing something else youā€™d like to do, so playing WoW instead costs you the opportunity to do other things.

Pardon?

You hit the nail on that one. At the end of the day it takes time to generate gold even if all you do is camping AH. But seriously if you spend most of your time at the AH, the game is playing YOU not the other way around. I do understand that some people really enjoy playing the AH game, I hate it myself. There was a time back before MoP where I would spend hours fighting people at the AH. Iā€™m so glad I stopped doing that.

Well if you have a disability or something that prevents you, obviously this snark doesnā€™t apply to you. But the person I quoted literally said jobs are for ā€œchumpsā€, so my snark is well placed for them.

Then I would have to interact with people in the real world, eww.

1 Like

And you are just now figuring this out?? Many people have been doing this for years. It fact I canā€™t see paying actual money to play this game. If it werenā€™t for tokens I would of quit LONG ago.

Itā€™s not even 1 full hour of work for me; Itā€™s something like 41 minutes. Easy decision imo

1 Like

you make $15 in TWENTY minutes?!?! may i have some ore? :pleading_face:

1 Like

I tried to do the millionaire thing in WoW. Just too damn boring. I want to be out adventurinā€™ not stuck in the AH analyzing minute details to make gold, I got real life for that.

You dont have to get that detailedā€¦ just undercut anyone and everyone. Millions roll in.

I think for people who enjoy doing that itā€™s great. I donā€™t have the time or patience to make gold. I think it feels like a job and I already have one of those. I use it to just pay for my sub. Currently Iā€™m paid up to 2/20/20.

I make my WoW sub in one hour of work at my full time job lmao, seems much more efficient than 9 hours a month.

1 Like