How good is sub in 2s and 3s right now

azz pruned too much. its too slow for me despite being soo good.

not fun. want to play sub. but is it worth it?

can you run sub healer in 2s this patch? can it beat arms/udk resto lol?

You can run anything you want.

However, running Sub/healer sounds like an amazing way to raise your blood pressure and break some peripherals. Sub is hardly viable in 3s, aside from being amazing and having equally amazing teammates (see: Pikaboo - even he loses his share of games as Sub), and the only way you’re doing anything with it in 2s is if you’re amazing at it and play with another DPS who is equally competent to playing with a Sub rogue.

Either get on board with Sin or reroll because Sub isn’t in right now.

The way the game is right now sub really isn’t good in 2s unless you’re running double DPS. That’s because every single match in twos will have a healer and healers do not die, and neither will their partner. While subtleties burst is great healers are simply too overpowered in this expansion. You really do need two DPS in order to when to use as a sub rogue.

Sub is fantastic in threes.

Stungodx can tell you how to sub rogue.

He is over 2k rated, almost 3 and has been doing this for numerous years.

Evasion’s videos are pretty good. And his spec feels much better than the default.

Wait, did he switch in the last couple of days? He has been running Assassination every time i tuned in. Could have missed a stream though.

You can play sub/fmage very high.

You need to be good at sub and have excellent awareness on dr rotation and good setups for your mage. HOWEVER your mage also needs to know what he is doing as well.

I’ve been playing it in 2s on my rogue and it is unbelievably fun.

Sin is better for healer/dps 2s and for most 3s comps. Sub is good in 2s double dps with mage or ret.