How easy is to meet people in the end-game?

So, I’ve been away from wow for a while, since BFA, and as you can guess no one that I knew by that time plays wow anymore and the server I used to play is kinda empty, so I thought into rerolling to Stormrage and trying to level to 70 and maybe find a new home to play, raid and have fun.

But I don’t know how wow is on the end-game nowadays and I’m kinda afraid to get to 70 and don’t find people to do stuff, which would be kinda disappointed after leveling, so idk, this is something I wanted to ask here, to see if I should give it a try. I’m alliance btw.

1 Like

I just came back after retiring in Cata. My friend’s list is a ghost town as well. Fortunately, I have 1 who was still around and 2 that came back about the same time. A few new friends as well so we can run our mythics with or without pugging sometimes. I’m still getting back into the swing of things but enjoying it more than I did before I took time off. I know this isn’t the case for everyone, but you never know until you try! I know I cannot speak for the people of Stormrage but I wish you the best of luck :wink: ~ Shadow~

Hey! I would try to figure out what you want to do at end game. You mention raiding maybe. So I would maybe start out looking for a casual raiding and social guild and try to make friends there! Lots of guilds are very active on this server and have active presence in game and discord. For my guild, we are active a lot on discord so that is an important part of our community as it lets us chat even when we can’t be online (since most of us in our 30s, work full time, etc). So if you don’t have discord I would definitely get it!

People post thier recruitment on this forum so you can look through the posts and see if anything matches you vibe. I also think doing m+ is a great way to make friends as it keeps people active outside of raid times. Just my 2 cents after coming back to the game last expansion after being on break since mop. I had to join a few guilds before I found one that had a good active community so don’t get discouraged too quickly. There’s good communities out there still. =)

1 Like