How does this happen?

This guy is in Random BGs at the 40-49 bracket. It says his xp is turned OFF, but still in Random BGs, and he has gear higher than his level. He is single handedly winning all games almost by himself.

Goramik - Character (worldofwarcraft.com)

1 Like

Just report him, it’s bannable.

4 Likes

We already did.

You have to do an exploit to do it. There’s a couple people on the forums that defend it. It’s really sad and pathetic.

5 Likes

i have been reporting that since i join the game on BFA S2 … I truly believe that Devs do not give a F*, every day you can see more of them, making people bored of the game before they even get to max lvl

2 Likes

Tons of people have and will continued to be banned for it. I don’t think the devs care “that much” about low level bgs however =/

1 Like

True that, and not just for the Alliance side in this case, but the Horde as well. I’m barely getting into any fights becasue he’s one shotting everything. That’s not fun for anyone, except maybe HIM.

2 Likes

It’s so funny that those players actually think they’re talented.

4 Likes

are you asking how to get gear like him? looks like sl quest gear nothing special. ellek tusk is neat as it does’t share a cool down with other on use trinkeys. thats from outside your garrison. not even any old azerite gear or ilvl 104 purples from shadowlands silver elites.

basically this guy is geared for his level i wouldn’t consider him a twink so who cares if he’s leveling slow?

2 Likes

if i find a nya raid to carry my 50 everyone in the raid gets the xp debuff. its entirely possible this guy was in a group with a twink doing pve content before getting into to bg. there’s no exploiting or crazy macros.

1 Like

Nope, he is a level 49. Not a level 50 grouped with a 40. He also have a buff that says XP OFF. He is also wearing gear that says Required level 50.

2 Likes

you can get sl quests at 48. the gear says 50 requirement and are quest rewards.its a bug that doesn’t allow shadowlands gear to scale under what a level 50 would be getting. if that 48/49 player loots a boe green in sl zones it will have a level 50 requirement which is opposite of how loot usually works regarding boe greens. usually you loot items with a level requirement UNDER your toons level. rule of 3. thats why level 20 twinks use a level 22/23/24 toon to farm boe greens.
normal leveling gear in sl zones.
debuff is less xp, not zero xp.
wait till you see the rogue im making lol.

2 Likes

Not if it’s an exploit. Nobody still has answered the question how he is in a random BG while XP OFF. But that’s OK. Looks like Blizzard already took care of him. I haven’t seem him anymore. So everyone is happy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Low level pvp is very serious stuff.

you have a hard time with reading comprehension. EVERYONE with shadowlands who has run their covenant questline on one toon can skip the long boring quests on an alt at level 48. no exploit just normal gameplay.
getting the xp debuff is as hard as getting in a group with a locked toon and running a dungeon.
no macros. no hacking. xp isnt off the gains are reduced.

be sure not to come here crying about whats going to happen to you at level 50.

by 99.99% LOL. It’s going to take what? Several thousand BGs before you level?

2 Likes

Dood’s a troll that goes of there way to defend cheating in PVP and lie, here’s the debuff and literal text.

Experience gains from quests and kills vastly reduced. Someone in your party has chosen to no longer gain experience.

“you have a hard time with reading comprehension”

Obviously you do to. The question “How does this happen” is just that, a question. If the answer is a legit answer, then I would like to know. If he’s exploiting, I really don’t want to know. It’s already been established, it’s an explolit. You cannot run Random BGs with XP OFF. So trying to defend an exploit is a fail on your part.

4 Likes

its not xp off. it is comprehension but not on my end.

He does this in everything thread as if reducing 99.99% of your xp isn’t xp off. It will take you years to get 1 level.

3 Likes