How does one Lay Siege on Dragonbane Keep?

Been waiting for 60 min and nothing. Any help?

Every even hour, at the top of the hour.
It’s currently 5:19 PDT.

1 Like

I don’t remember if it’s every hour or every hour and a half or whatever the time frame is but it’s called out ingame when they’re about to do the Dragonbane Keep event.

You can look on your map too and see if there’s a horn in the area where everyone gathers to do the event.

Do you know coordenates?

I think you just missed one

Roughly 29, 78 in Waking Shores

1 Like

You start the siege by feeding snacks to Beef.

2 Likes

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=71210/to-dragonbane-keep#:~:text=The%20Siege%20on%20Dragonbane%20Keep%20is%20one%20of%20the%20main,that%20is%20overrun%20with%20djaradin.

Scroll down; there’s a map of the exact location.

1 Like

Thank you. I was in the are when wowhead said it started, but did not get anything.

last few times i tried to do it it was bugged for the entirety so Season 3. Not sure if it got fixed or what, I tired several times no luck, even waiting for the appropriate time window, I think it’s a phasing thing.

You’re looking for an NPC named “Boss”… if he’s not present then we already won and you’ll have to wait at least until the next half-hour mark until he spawns in again.

/way #2022 30.5 77.9

You don’t need to put “#2022” if you’re already in The Waking Shores.

1 Like

The siege officially begins on even hours (server time) but is typically a couple minutes late. The countdown on wowhead’s front page is confusing; when it reads Forces Gathering, Boss and Beef and the others will be standing around in the Waking Shores. At the end of that countdown is when the siege begins, so be online at that time. When wowhead reads Siege Started instead, the siege is currently active which means you probably missed it already and need to wait until the next even hour.

One does not simply lay siege on Dragonbane Keep.

Did they change it? Because originally it was every 2 hours.

Edit: lol nvm. I read it wrong.

I think there is a key word you missed.

It is a word that means “divisible by 2 with no remainder”

Although if I wanted to add even more confusion, for OCE servers it is every 2 hours, on the odd hour (server time) due to timezones, daylight saving nonsense etc.

Read it again. XD

Yea people don’t do the siege like they did in S1, S2. It was a lot of fun at the start of DF and gave me a ton of social opportunities

Haha. Yep, you’re right. Whoopsie! :upside_down_face:

If you want to go an add on route, Krowi’s Achievement Filter has a little bonus of listing all the events and the time until the start in the achievement window.