How does one actually check their Trust Level?

Wasn’t there a post or two about how someone can check their trust level? You’d think Blizzard would make it streamlined and casual friendly…

If I remember correctly you go to your profile page, delete the ending from the / and add .json

It’s a lot of information, and some of the information specific to you can only be viewed by you, but that is the only way I know.

Not a perfect system. I imagine they will make it better over time. As others have mentioned in other threads tack .json onto your character summary address
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Dedaru-moon-guard.json

Look for the last occurrence of
"trust_level_
You’re like level 1, like nearly everyone else.

And if you want to post a link to any web address, put it into a code block or code line.

See here

3 Likes

Indeed.

Once the page loads, do a text search for trust_level_ and what ever the highest number found is will be your trust level.

This early on, you’ll find a 0 and a 1 meaning you’re TL1. In contrast, mine shows a 0, 1, 2 and 3, meaning TL3.

Edit: Tinkerizmo beat me to it!

I did this…so what am I looking for? I just see a mish-mash of code.

You’ll be trust level 1, like everyone bar MVPs and blue posters. There’s a minimum of 2 days to go before anyone hits trust level 2, and another 35 - 85 days before anyone hits trust level 3.