How do you start pet battles?

Hi, Ive never really known about the pet battles. I went to the trainer to get the skill, but am unable to start training my pet at the trainers to get to level 3. Do I need to find a quest for this first?

Make sure you’ve clicked tracking wild pets on the mini map. You should see some green paws. They’ll be level 1 pets, fighting them should get your first pet to level 3.

This site might help;

Also I saw this in the comments there;

Qpe#21155

wrote on 7/28/2023

After doing the first introduction quest from Varzok (in Orgrimmar) on a lvl 70 char, you then have to log in to a 10-59 char and change chormie timeline to outlands on that character (since chromie time is unavailable for chars above 60).

Go up to Varzok again in Outlands chromie time and pick up the followup quests, because blizzard is incapable of making them available in current timeline or they just forgot.
Once you have the quests on your alt, they should also be available in your quest log on all other horde chars

I would assume that this is the “workaround” for alliance players as well. (edited)

If you’re still having problems getting started that might be the problem.

This site should also be helpful;

3 Likes

Great thank you! That’s what I needed to set the minimap so I could initiate the fights

1 Like