How do you see the miliseconds on cc duration without omnicc

I know I can do this with omnicc but it also does it for the abilities on my action bar. How do I see the millisecond remaining on a cyclone so I can perfectly time rep off without the enemy healer having a chance to get a global off?
sArena has no option for this. Is there any way to get my nameplate to do this?

Really should be asking these questions in

I don’t see an issue with asking this question in here tbh.

6 Likes

Yeah me neither, but people will try and gatekeep anything nowadays

:dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

you’re annoying

advanced interface options might have a cvar for it, hope someone has a better answer

3 Likes

You’re FAR more likely to get an answer to a question like ops here than in that forum

I’d be shocked if many if any regulars there had experience with the addon in question

4 Likes

Bigdebuffs has it im pretty sure

1 Like

You know the answer to this though, why are you being purposefully goofy about it?

I use omnicc, so I don’t know the answer.

Gladius does this as well

i use omnicc too but I dont want to see the milisecond timer for my own abilities. Only the enemies crowd control. How do I do this?

Uh, probably /fstack, find whatever frame and disable/ignore it? Lemme see if I can do it.

Kind of like this?

1.2 seconds on Moonfire/cyclone on the target, but CD text disabled on actionbars?

1 Like

You need to create a new omnicc theme which has the tenths of seconds display threshold set to 3 or whatever so that it diplays the tenths when the remaining duration is 3 or less. Then in the rules menu, create a new rule that uses this theme and matches the pattern for the icons you want. Use /fstack and find the prefix that is common to all of those icons, and type that prefix in as the pattern

1 Like

ui and macro fumbled the lateral and made me look like a fool

1 Like

Mog already did that

2 Likes

shut up kennie 2

4 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Just taking my opportunity to jump on the hate train. Getting green text wannabe vibes from this one BC. Do better. :newspaper_roll:

1 Like

is this how druids insta clone off clone?

i thought they were just savage like that