How do you have matching pets on bm

plz someone help explain this to me i need to have matching pets for pvp

so in arenas i have 3 pets i want to rotate between: undead raptor, riverbeast and bird

i manage to be able to summon two undead raptor at once but the problem is when i decide to let’s say for example use a hydra against rmp in 3s it will summon a hydra + undead raptor instead of just two hydras

some1 plz help

you need to be specced into animal companion for one and it seems as you are as youre having your raptor and a hydra. so if you want two of the same you need to tame a duplicate of whatever pet you want copied.

so those that have the identical pairings of pets as a bm hunter thats what they do. they tame the same pet twice. put one in your very first slot of stable for the AI companion pet to side saddle your main pet that you control from the pet bar above your action bar.

i dont think you understand what im saying

i want two of the same pet for two diff pairs

so if i join an arena i can either have two undead raptors or two hydras

is that not possible to do without being near a stable?

No, it will always take the first pet in your stable as your secondary pet.
If thats the raptor, it will stay the raptor and you cant change that while being inside the arena. You would have to change your stable order before entering the arena.

3 Likes

thats aids but ok ty for clarifying

No youd have to tame copies of each pet that you want a clone of then swap them out of the top left slot in your stable for Animal Companion to take form of your duplicate appearance pet. outside of that theres no other current means of what youre looking for.

Engineering can make portable stables, you could get some of those to swap what’s in the first slot to match what you want to summon https://www.wowhead.com/item=153510/interdimensional-companion-repository

Just use the raptors and drop the birds imo