How do you get full Gladiator set?

You have to hit 1800 on the class you want it on, they are class specific. The exception to this is elite weapons at 2400 which are account-wide fully but you can only unlock the weapons your character can physically use.

It is account-wide for any character of the same class, yes. So if you hit 1800 on your evoker all of your evokers can use the mog.

1 Like

oooooh i seeeee ok thank you that clears that up now i can officially start to grind rating on the correct toon

How? I thought we were limited to 1 splinter each week. Do toons coming to the expansion content late get more until they reach everyone else?

Yes! From most sources. I got one from a skirm win. Until you’re caught up except for one, I think, then you just do a weekly quest? Anyways, they’re super quick and easy to get caught up on, thankfully.

No catchup for spark quest or vault, though.

1 Like

Awesome. I had no idea. I’ve been putting off leveling alts until later in the season. Thanks.

Sure. They’re 100% drop from weekly stuff, I think, and you can do that one quest where you hand in one fragment for two down in the new zone (although just once) but within a day of reaching max you should have like two spark items.

Thats the point, its 2 days ruining other ppl experiences on BGs (and their own too).
There is no point having a gear gap in pvp at all.

Well, i think pvp gear have improves for everyone from SL but is surelly isnt “equalized” wathever it means.
And what exactly u mean by “fixed”?

Power progression and goal, so yeah, there is, and it’s not going away.

It’s basically as close to being fixed as it could ever get.

Almost every concern from most parties addressed.

2 Likes

U got a 450 ilvl item from a skirmish???
Never heard of that…

What are u talking about???

Yes, you get a token that gives you a 875 and 700 conquest trophy which can be crafted into 450 pvp gear with a spark.

The voucher. Spark fragments are the other thing, but those come from everywhere.

U mean 700 conquest points wich u can buy a Trophy of Conquest?

A what?

No, not quite.

See, when you open a strongbox you’ll get a green quest item that’ll go into your bags (and needs to be clicked), upon clicking it you’ll be send to this fellow (conquest vendor) to turn it in, and they’ll give you a trophy and greater trophy of conquest for free.

These can be used to convert a piece of crafted gear into a piece that scales up to 450 pvp ilev.

Here’s an example. You can see the trophy in the optional reagents.

Between these two pieces of gear, the 3000 conquest cap, honor gear being close in power to conquest, spark/trophy pieces from wpvp, etc, gearing is in a fantastic spot. Quite possibly the best we’ve ever had. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

Looks like i had this quest item on my inventory lol

Note that u also need Splintered Spark of Shadowflame to craft those gears and u get one per week with the weekly quest in the caves (u need 2 per item), if u didnt got them u have to farm, they have chance to drop if u haven’t the max number…

I agree, i played SL and BFA but its still FAR from the ideal.

Nah, this is about as good as it realistically gets. :dracthyr_heart: Minus tier being annoying.

2 Likes

Probably parroting the fox, but the current system has just about everything you could want.

There’s entry gear that can be farmed in an hour or few, there’s slightly stronger (but still significant) gear that can be worked towards, and there’s crafted gear with fancy effects. On top of that, you can pick almost the exact stats you want.

There’s stat agency, there’s progression, and it’s as close to equalized as WoW PvP will probably ever get, short of templates (which takes away stat agency) or scaling everything and everyone (which is immensely scuffed, and takes away progression).

Could do with tier sets being disabled though, but we all know the raiders doing their casual friday guild BG night would whinge.

this doesn’t even make sense