How do you feel about the idea of pandaren demon hunters?

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/S0Xupi5FO65vprxKLYgHAg3t4pdiW4Ac1H_AFyyfSOI/https/cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/184518837172043776/448725170845253633/tumblr_p09yswM4gI1u9d0coo1_540.jpg

Imgur

But. Lets also add in pandaren demon hunter chiefmasters while we are at it.

42 Likes

Delete this

32 Likes

I like the idea if you use demon hunters as they were presented in WC3. Not the mess we have now with demons.

3 Likes

Thanks you for the up coming nightmares i am going to have.

4 Likes

Grins Evilly Yes, please!

4 Likes

This is why we don’t type “Pandaren in high heels” into google… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Weren’t pandaren first seen on Illidan’s glaives?

Oops I did that, and actually very surprised at the result.

2 Likes

Y E S :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

Anything that fat and floofy should not be attempting to fly lol

1 Like

I typed it in. Well. Nothing I don’t see on a regular basis except with goblins so… Meh

1 Like

They bounce, but with wings to glide, how fun would that be!

1 Like

And let us never speak of this again.

If gnomes could be demon hunters, wouldn’t they decend at a slower rate? Then again. I would assume they would have a lower wingspan.

I’m surprised my unfortunate discovery has been remembered.
Then again… as much as we want to forget, I dont think we can

Let every race be demon hunters, why not! Rate of descent would depend on the drag coefficient of the wing and the skill of the DH.

1 Like

I’m surprised that with as many times as I’ve said “DO NOT type in Pandaren in high heels in google!” some people actually do XD.

1 Like

its all roses fault for wanting high heels for transmog

1 Like

I’m for it - there’s really no reason why they shouldn’t be able to be them. Any seasoned Illidari can train anyone how to become a demon hunter - you don’t need Illidan to do it.

6 Likes

Not something I’d be particular about but Demon Hunting and Pandaren don’t appear to be something I’d want mixing in my opinion.