How do people new to PvP earn Conquest points?

I do not like PvP in WoW at all, but I need to get 1800 Conquest points to unlock a weapon transmog I really want.

Every time I try my best in PvP I just get completely trashed without fail and I’m practically useless to my team since it feels like I’m slapping the enemy team with wet noodles…

Is there a way to earn Conquest points in PvE (even if it’s at a ridiculous slow rate) The only methods available to me that I know of involve winning random BG’s which feels impossible since we lose by a landslide every time.

Is there a ranking system for RBG’s where if you just loose consistently the game places you into a lower bracket or something? It just feels like you’re thrown into the deep end.

UPDATE: Epic BG’s can work if I’m lucky enough to be on the winning side, figured if I can get at least 1 win a day I can earn the points I need in about 3 weeks.

Are there any recommended sources for people brand new to PvP to go and learn some basics on how to best assist your team, what to prioritize on maps, strategies, classes matchups, etc? (Had someone yelling at me because I didn’t go to point X at Y time and do Z thing. I don’t know these maps lol)

Heyo! Don’t skip on all of tour daily non rated PvP! You’ll earn conquest for your first random bg win of the day, epic bg, arena skirmish, battleground blitz, and brawl! On top of the battleground blitz quests and the brawl quests.

1 Like

Just found the quests to get the extra conquest, thank you kindly~!