How do I unlock riding in the maw?

I got a new 60 and he cant summon a mount in the maw. My main can, and I dont know what i gotta do so my alt can ride, too.

1 Like

Start the korthia quest line i believe

1 Like

i am not sure the exact part (being a druid this didnt affect me) but i know i stumbled on it just by doing the campaign

Korthia campaign. Skip the introduction and pick up zereth mortis campaign, should give you riding

2 Likes

I dont see any korthia quests in oribos and I just took the portal to ZM

Not sure what I gotta do now

The quest chain to send you to Korthia starts at Ve’nari with a quest called “Korthia, city of secrets.” It leads you to the major hub in Korthia. From there, you do quests and complete the chapters of the main storyline. Once you finish chapter 4, you unlock maw riding.

You should not need to do this.

If your main has done the Korthia intro campaign, Bolvar or someone in that main hub area should have a quest to go to Korthia which you can promptly say you’ve already done and get fast forwarded to with riding unlocked and stuff. It should be separate from the ZM campaign stuff.

If you’ve already started the questline and done stuff, it may be too late to skip but yes alts do not start with the maw riding or eye of jailer mechanics removed until they unlock Korthia either via the quest or taking the skip ahead option.

If you have it unlocked on your main, it should be available on your alt. Make sure you’ve done the part of your covenant campaign up until Bolvar sends you into Torghast (which you can skip by talking to him in Oribos).

Ok I got it. Turns out I had to find Baine first in Torghast to unlock the Korthia questline

1 Like