How do I see my trust level?

I don’t see it anywhere…

6 Likes
11 Likes

There were 6 “trust_level” found. 2 said 0, 2 said null, and 2 said 1. Kind of confusing lol.

2 Likes

I trust you :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

YAY! :smile:

2 Likes

I trust no one😜

5 Likes

I trust you. That’s all you need.

4 Likes

I would just like to point out, I do t know either.

Was curious more than anything, you need to eat a snickers you get cranky when you’re hungry :grinning:

2 Likes

Omg! I trust you soooo much​:joy::+1:t2:

2 Likes

[quote=“Ironwisp-gnomeregan, post:13, topic:20567”]
If you have such an amazing full life, why are you here complaining about others and their lack of lives?
[/quote]Thing is, I DON’T have an ‘amazing’ life, I have a normal life.
Something a lot of people here don’t seem to have.
I’ve done everything productive today that I can do, so now I have some free time to peruse these new forums.
I’m adding my comments if that is okay with you.

Fair enough. I personally won’t peruse the forums on my bosses money, but you do you. When I’m at work, I actually focus just on work, nothing else.
Also talking about people that sit here all day and make posts and just comment everywhere.
But hey, it’s their own lives they are wasting away stupidly, I shouldn’t even care.

1 Like

Then why are you assuming that everyone here isn’t in the same position you are?

The OP asked about his trust level, which is important because it limits what you can and can’t do. No where did he or anyone else indicate that they were no life slackers who spend all their time here instead of doing anything productive.

3 Likes

This person gets it!

1 Like

Because, unless you are a forum addict, I can’t see ‘trust level’ even being a thought that would pop into your head.

2 Likes

There’s only so much work that can be done unless someone comes in. My boss quite often gives me stuff to look up “There’s nothing to do tonight and I know you’re going to be bored, can you look into (topic) for me” lol Some nights I play my guitar, some nights I tune my USVTA car, or my milsim loadout, but most nights are spent on various forums. WoW, pirate, FSB, ASF…

And yet here you are!

1 Like

They really need to add a way for us to see our own trust level if they want to make it a thing we need.

6 Likes

Then you are a very shortsighted person.

Like I said, your trust level limits what you can do on this forum. You don’t need to be a ‘forum addict’ to want to know what you are capable of.

2 Likes

You need to search on "name":"trust_level

You are on Trust Level 1

4 Likes

Cool beans ty