How do I report someone doing RMT

I’ve gone through the report options and they don’t really let me make a report. Basically someone I played with until recently bought a RMT boost for arena rating and gladiator from 2/9/24-2/11/24 How do I report this player, with the proof that I have including booster names the hourly rate they paid and the boosters email they sent it to.

You could send the information to the cheats team, hacks@blizzard.com if you can not report for cheating in game.

5 Likes

For relevance:

Continuing the discussion from Spotlight on - Right Click Report:

6 Likes

I have screen shots of the discord conversations would it be best for me to send it to hacks?

Sure but not sure they will accept screen shots from discord as proof. They tend to want to see stuff in their own logs that proove what your saying

3 Likes

I don’t think Blizzard ever accepts screenshots as proof, considering how easy it is to photoshop them to say anything at all. They want to rely on their logs as they are the most accurate.

1 Like

Final proof? No. However the Hacks team does want video and images as well as descriptions of bot and cheating behavior. It may not be the nail in the coffin they can use, but it can give them clues to help them know where to look so they can get their own tools on the issue.

If you are unable to use the in-game option to report a player for cheating or if you would like to file a detailed report, including videos and screenshots :eyes:, you can send an email to Hacks@Blizzard.com

9 Likes

That won’t be enough to get a suspension by itself, but it will give blizzard probable cause to investigate.