How do i install a purchased game?

I purchased BOA online about a year ago. I’d like to install it onto my new computer but I can’t seem to figure out how to do that?

help

Go here

click to download WoW and it will install a launcher that will download any of blizz’s games.

1 Like

Thanks Wylkanth,

it dosent give me the option to download BOA tho. Just wow classic and starter. This is why i’m lost.

1 Like

You will have to login with the bnet account you made the purchase with. If you forgot your password you can reset it.

Yep, this is the account I purchased BOA with. I just don’t see the option to DL it.

Then in the top right of this site you should see your bnet account ID next to “Support”. Click it and click “Account Settings” on the menu that loads on the left click “Games and Subscriptions”. That will show you all the games you own on the bnet account.

Hey there,

Make sure you are logged into the Battle.net app with the same email you’ve logged into the forums/website with. I do see Battle for Azeroth purchased on your account and it’s showing the subscription is active.

Try refreshing the Battle.net app by closing it out for a few minutes and then re-open it.

Go ahead and start the install for the WoW Starter Edition if that is still showing up, since that’s the same version client as Battle for Azeroth. It may just be taking a bit to update on your side.

1 Like

Thank you Jambrix

1 Like