How do I get to TWW Dalaran?

I’m trying to start TWW. I did part of the prepatch quest up until I went to Dalaran. I then recalled to Boralus form Dalaran to do the Heart of Azeroth “A dying World” quest. In the portal room Boralus, there was a portal to Silithus. I took that and then could talk to Bronzebeard for the dying world quest. Now I’m trying to resume the intro to The War Withing. I can’t seem to get in the right phase and get to the right Dalaran. In the quest menu it tells me to continue Vision of Azeroth by accepting “The Bronzebeard Family” in Dalaran. When I go to Silithus, Bronzebeard is standing outside and just selling goods. That little portal to the room below doesn’t work. I have a Dalaran hearthstone, but that tell me “you can’t do the right now.” If I take the portal from Stormwind to Crystal Song Forest, I get to Dalaran, but its the wrong one. No Bronzebeard quest here.

The Dalaran you have to go to is above Kharazhan. There is a Khadgar NPC that ported Dalaran there and you have to collect a few floating things that is the prerequisite.

But how do I get there from Stormwind?

yes just fly from there.

Take the portal from Stormwind to Aszuna and fly up to Dalaran?

2 Likes

How do I get there from Stormwind?

During Pre-Patch there was a portal directly to Legion Dalaran but I’m unsure if it is still there (I’ve not checked) but I would assume it is gone since the new expansion is now live.

You could always ask a mage to port you there also.

From Stormwind fly to OLD raid zone Kharazhan in Darkshire…when you get close to the tower Dalaran will pop up above the raid tower.

Thank you. I’ll do that.

1 Like

if none of these help, you will want to start the legion intro questline because if your dalaran hearthstone is telling you that you can’t use it, you need to do the intro to legion. Look for a quest called “fight the legion” on the heroes callboard and maybe this’ll get you there

you are welcome happy gaming.

Use your Legion Dalaran Hearthstone (It’s in your toys tab)

In my case, taking the portal to Aszuna worked. I was able to fly up to Dalaran from there and all the quests were there. I guess it depends where you are in the the intro quests and whether Dalaran has moved yet again. Thanks to all for the help and suggestions.

3 Likes

I flew from the Dreamgrove on the Broken Isles, but that was because it was launch day and I didn’t want to risk a loading screen into Dalaran. You can just use the Dalaran Hearthstone if you have it.

Glad it worked out for you Ermong so you can continue your journey in TWW. :+1: