How do I get the new mounts? Need help

I struggle to keep up on in game events because I’m often so busy as a software dev. Looking for brief info on how to get these new mounts? Im totally lost.

1 Like

It would be much easier for people to help you if you specified what mounts you are talking about.

1 Like

There was a post on reddit titled ’ Blizz responds to dissatisfaction with holiday mount drops by adding another one ’ and someone said "

Log in, complete quest, drag golden egg to duck nest, summon duck boss. Kill outdoor boss with a billion other people, collect mount.

Other mounts, gather chocolate and turn in at vendor "

I have no idea what they’re talking about… what is the mount ?

1 Like

Type Noblegarden into search, there are a few threads up already about this.

Or WoWhead link

I’m sure a Blue will post tomorrow.

And if it is about Noblegarden, it hasn’t started yet.

noble guarden will start tomorrow, basically as a horde its better to you to go to razor hill (durotar, outside orgrimmar, pretty easy to find) and get the quests from the holiday npcs, they will tell you but basically you run around to find eggs, do the daily and farm more eggs for the mount, but about the new carpet mount i dont know how it will be yet

Except it’s an RNG mount again.

Find a giant golden egg that appears in the area and drag it to Daetan’s nest to summon him. Defeat Daetan daily for a chance at some desirable new rewards

Did you click on the link to the Blizzard article that was at the top of that Reddit post? That probably has all the information you need.

Why on earth does the duck boss not drop a duck mount? dropping a carpet makes no sense lol

2 Likes

A duck mount would be too powerful and unrealistic for this game I guess.

1 Like

You may be right.

There’s a Warmode WQ where you ride ducks and can do combat on duck back and it’s really cool.

We all know who the final boss for Warcraft is. It’s not time. For she slumbers in the depths. Not even the void lords dare speak her name.

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

4 Likes

As the Highlord of the Knights of the Silver Hand, I don’t often have time to keep up with new information, so I go to WoWHead.

2 Likes

so we zone kill a duck boss for a chance of a flying rug?

wouldn’t it be better for a random chance of a duck mount???

1 Like

This might help, Wowhead is pretty good at explaining things.