How do i get rid of pet healthbars with nameplates on

in battle grounds and arenas *
Enemy player nameplates are useful - pet nameplates are not.
how do i get rid of them?
There are no options to get rid of them
They are nearly immortal, taking reduced damage from many of my attacks
for some reason over the years youve given pet classes a menagerie of pets humping me from all sides with massive clickboxes and healthbars I can’t get rid of that, at a glance, look like a Deathknight nameplate bar
Does anyone with say on game development pvp or care?

Yes there is.

Its in the configuration menu, under the “names” tab IIRC (at work atm can’t check). There is check boxes for what units have bars on them, just uncheck pets.

1 Like

No. There is not a way to filter against pet health bars while nameplates are active in BGs/Arenas
imgur[dot]com/OaV1nim
these are the settings to which you’re referring. Player minions are toggled off
imgur[dot]com/a/cEKMXw5
while in battlegrounds pet health bars are visible anyway despite the fact that targeting pets is tactically useless (mostly).

The addon advancedinterfaceoptions has a nameplate section that lets you individually toggle pets/totems/minions nameplates. Try that.

Hmm not sure what to tell you then my dude.

Must be bugged out or you’ve got an add on that’s putting them back. Because for me when I uncheck player minions their hp bars go away, even in bgs.

I’m pretty positive this is just an option to check off in interface tab. Can’t check right now but I’ve been able to turn it off and on and I play with only gladius and bigdebuffs