How do I get my old ui back

It looks like someone was given a box of crayons instead of a palette and easel.

7 Likes

The panels overlap and some are HUGE so if I say this is a disaster keep in mind that I was DC’ed about 20 seconds after logging in. People are uninstalling and installing with no affect, they still cannot logon and that’s the background for when you are ABLE to get in-game so if someone meets up with a lousy UI (and it is) after all that
the last thing I want to read is “Everything is fine” simply b/c they have no issues.
If you have no issues then why aren’t you playing the game?

I don’t know why you’re telling people this drivel but it doesn’t work you don’t get the classic UI back and you’re full of shirt

7 Likes

its the animated NPC heads taht pop up to talk to you. Its funny that you cant resize or remove them like any pre dragonflight addon could do xD. PLUS they removed that functionality from several addons, ex. Dominos…

1 Like

its pretty buggy after the update

1 Like

the action bar is crap now and they screwed up so many things on screen now

7 Likes

yeah even Elvui lost its control over the ‘talking head’. Im sure they’ll patch their addon to fix this.

Why can’t the chat window be resized now? There’s no function to unlock it and it’s half the length I used to have.

3 Likes

You have to go into edit mode and pull on the bottom right corner to resize it.

2 Likes

The old UI is gone permanently.

All that’s doing for me is allowing me to move the window around. It’s not resizing it.

1 Like

There’s something weird going on with your’s then because mine allows it to be bigger or smaller.

Ok, I found it! It’s not the bottom corner of the highlighted area, it’s the bottom right corner just above where you type.

Thank you! Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Glad you found it! Hopefully it’ll make it easier to read for you.

1 Like

Just pick the classic option and play around with that. It’s the closest to what you probably want.

Go play Classic.
I love the new UI

The old UI was shredded.

As a unholy main its not fun having bars up to ur chin and then trying to make icons smaller to fit all in but now u cant see what they are

2 Likes

you CANNOT RESIZE IT.

Literally the only thing that picking the “Classic” option does is move the player and target frames up to the upper left of the screen instead of in the lower middle.

2 Likes